Schnee?

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Shaun Rimmer, Feb 3, 2003.

  1. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

    Ihr ganzer nasse, schreckliche slushy Schnee ist gehört uns!

    Which sucks........

    Shaun aRe - Roll on summer, roll on deodorant, roll on the grass.

    Tags:

  2. Michael Dart

    Michael Dart Guest

    > Ihr ganzer nasse, schreckliche slushy Schnee ist gehört uns!
    >

    > Which sucks........
    >

    > Shaun aRe - Roll on summer, roll on deodorant, roll on the grass.

    FreeTranslation. com says:

    "Your slushy snow entire wet, terrible is belonged to us!"

    Mike - all your base.

  3. Michael Dart wrote:

    >>Ihr ganzer nasse, schreckliche slushy Schnee ist gehört uns!
    >>

    >>Which sucks........
    >>

    >>Shaun aRe - Roll on summer, roll on deodorant, roll on the grass.
    >>

    > FreeTranslation. com says:
    >
    > "Your slushy snow entire wet, terrible is belonged to us!"
    >
    > Mike - all your base.

    babelfish:

    Their whole wet, terrible slushy snow is belongs to us!

    Jon "They set us up the snow" Bond

  4. "Jonathan Bond" <[email protected]> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    news:[email protected]...
    > Michael Dart wrote:
    > > "Shaun Rimmer" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > news:[email protected]...
    > >

    > >>Ihr ganzer nasse, schreckliche slushy Schnee ist gehört uns!
    > >>

    > >>Which sucks........
    > >>

    > >>Shaun aRe - Roll on summer, roll on deodorant, roll on the grass.
    > >>

    > > FreeTranslation. com says:
    > >
    > > "Your slushy snow entire wet, terrible is belonged to us!"
    > >
    > > Mike - all your base.
    >
    > babelfish:
    >
    > Their whole wet, terrible slushy snow is belongs to us!
    >
    > Jon "They set us up the snow" Bond

    Hi

    Shaun, I'm sorry but your sentence doesn't make any sense in German. The babelfish translation is
    not so bad at all, it's the same nonsense translated word by word.

    Fact is that here in Germany and may be in the UK too last weeks powder snow is now away and there's
    only some wet, terrible slushy snow left.

    Michael, who's English is not perfect, too.

  5. Bomba

    Bomba Guest

    Michael Steger wrote:

    > Shaun, I'm sorry but your sentence doesn't make any sense in German. The babelfish translation is
    > not so bad at all, it's the same nonsense translated word by word.

    I don't think it's supposed to make sense in English. Type "all your wet, terrible slushy snow is
    belong to us" in to dictionary.com/translate, and see what comes up :)

  6. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

    > > Shaun, I'm sorry but your sentence doesn't make any sense in German. The babelfish translation
    > > is not so bad at all, it's the same nonsense translated word by word.
    >
    > I don't think it's supposed to make sense in English. Type "all your wet, terrible slushy snow is
    > belong to us" in to dictionary.com/translate, and see what comes up :)

    Ding! Big fat prize goes to Bomba! (heheheheh!) ',;~}

    Well, 'all your terrible, wet slushy snow are belong to us' was what I wrote, but you can have that!

    Aye - it was looking horrible outside when I sent that message (I hate wet slushy snow), but then it
    got colder, another 4 or 5 or 6 kinds of frozen precipitation occurred (big flakes, small flakes,
    dust/powder, big fluffy hail, small fluffy hail, medium hard hail), and it started to look mighty
    pretty. By about 7 p.m. we had about an inch and a half or so of 'stuff', and I got on the BASE and
    went for a short ride up to and around the woods. Drunk as a skunk, of course. I stopped at the top
    and took some photies, then came home. It were lovely.

    This morning, a lot of it had frozen, and the roads were treacherous, but I was on the ice bike, and
    didn't care a jot. Turned some heads riding iced corners leant over, sending snow and ice spray up
    from the tyres. I got to climb back up the hills after work though, and my back is already fooked -
    gonna have to change the ratio on that bike until my back gets better (if ever....)....ouch!

    Shaun aRe - might have to put the ice tyres on the geary even....

  7. Notaknob

    Notaknob Guest

    > Ihr ganzer nasse, schreckliche slushy Schnee ist gehört uns!
    >

    > Which sucks........
    >

    > Shaun aRe - Roll on summer, roll on deodorant, roll on the grass.

    Bablefish couldn't translate, but If you said this to me, I'd probably hear: Your whole nose,
    terribly dripping dandruf belongs to us.

    Or something like that. I recommend head and shoulders.

    Rote Nase, kalte Ohren, Schnee ist besser als REaGAN!

    Es Stinkt.......

    nk 'gehe mal Sommer, geh mal deodorant, rollen auf dem Grass'