Schwinn for sale (bid in thread, ends today)

Discussion in 'rec.sport.unicycling' started by AccordNSX, Dec 11, 2004.

  1. AccordNSX

    AccordNSX Guest

    I'm cleaning out the garage and I still have this Scwinn laying around.
    Hell, it might make a nice gift for the Holidays. Whoevers posts the
    highest amount takes it, posts end @ midnight (or my discretion.)

    It's one of the older models, TT71100104 stamping.
    Seatless, pedaless. Comes with bolt for seat, a BRAND NEW Hoggy G tire
    (24x3.45?), and a set of Razor cranks.

    Starting at $1.00 (please make all bids in $1 increments)(incl. shipping
    and handling)

    Happy Holidays!

    --
    AccordNSX - Adam Coast Choppers

    If I had a signature, would you forge it?
    AccordNSX's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/541

  2. one dollar

    --
    hungfromhooks - uni newbie

    Philip Barbosa

    people photographer- side show performer - newbie unicyclist

    Witness an average man, flesh skewered deeply and imbedded with shark
    fishing hooks! Marvel as a mere mortal fueled only by free will...
    Ferociosly Pulls, twists, and stretches hooked apendages to transform
    the pastey dermal landscape of his own hide and finally ascend to new
    heights, literally!" This is NO ILLUSION! What you will see is real...
    and remember ladies and gentlemen all this done without the assistance
    of his unicycle.
    hungfromhooks's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6954

  3. 2 dollars

    --
    TheObieOne3226 - Owns you, SWAT does, mmmm

    'SWAT Gallery' (http://gallery.unicyclist.com/SWAT) -- *New!
    Coasting unicycle video and more ECMW pics!*
    'SWAT webpage' (singlewheeledattackteam.1hwy.com) -- *FRESHLY
    UPDATED*

    AIM/ICQ:TheObieOne3226
    Yahoo:TheObieOne3226
    MSN:[email protected]

    "Obie is definately a trend setter, I got in to unicycling because of
    him, and came here because of him"
    -KJ-52

    "Praise Allah!"
    -Gilby

    "I'm a stupid piece of crap."
    -Maestro8

    disclaimer: the above message was not intended to offend anyone. if you
    are offended i can take no responsibility for my actions because i don't
    feel like it. also you are reading an internet newsgroup where not
    everyone will share your same views and beliefs, be able to take
    criticism and post/read threads at your own risk.

  4. James_Potter

    James_Potter Guest

  5. drewation

    drewation Guest

  6. oxfordrider

    oxfordrider Guest

  7. drewation

    drewation Guest

  8. oxfordrider

    oxfordrider Guest

  9. drewation

    drewation Guest

  10. AccordNSX wrote:
    > * Whoevers posts the highest amount takes it,
    > *

    So I can just say a really big number and have it for free? Excellent.
    Kidding.

    --
[...]

  11. James_Potter

    James_Potter Guest

  12. oxfordrider

    oxfordrider Guest

  13. ben_unruh

    ben_unruh Guest

  14. drewation

    drewation Guest

  15. Gilby

    Gilby Guest

  16. AccordNSX

    AccordNSX Guest

    Gilby wrote:
    > *I'll take it for $30. *

    It's all yours Gilby! I'll take any kind of payment, and if you have any
    spare shirts laying around... :)

    --
    AccordNSX - Adam Coast Choppers

    If I had a signature, would you forge it?
    AccordNSX's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/541

  17. Gilby

    Gilby Guest

    AccordNSX wrote:
    > *It's all yours Gilby! I'll take any kind of payment, and if you have
    > any spare shirts laying around... :) *

    I got lot's of shirts... just got a new printing of the ET (now
    "glow-in-the-dark"), Do the MUni and Unicyclist.com T-shirts (which come
    in cardinal red, royal blue, sport grey, texas orange and black... also
    have every color imaginable in size large). Also have a selection of
    "fire sale" shirts that were exposed to the smoke of 29 unicycles
    burning up. Those include some Never2tired, unicycling language, do the
    muni and ET (non glow-in-the-dark).

    --
    Gilby - Unicyclist.com Webmaster
    Gilby's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/1

  18. AccordNSX

    AccordNSX Guest

    I could do definately go for 2 of the black unicyclist.com shirts. One
    in an adult medium and the other in an adult extra-small or small.