Schwinn for sale (bid in thread, ends today)

AccordNSX

Guest
I'm cleaning out the garage and I still have this Scwinn laying around.
Hell, it might make a nice gift for the Holidays. Whoevers posts the
highest amount takes it, posts end @ midnight (or my discretion.)

It's one of the older models, TT71100104 stamping.
Seatless, pedaless. Comes with bolt for seat, a BRAND NEW Hoggy G tire
(24x3.45?), and a set of Razor cranks.

Starting at $1.00 (please make all bids in $1 increments)(incl. shipping
and handling)

Happy Holidays!

--
AccordNSX - Adam Coast Choppers

If I had a signature, would you forge it?
AccordNSX's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/541

one dollar

--
hungfromhooks - uni newbie

Philip Barbosa

people photographer- side show performer - newbie unicyclist

Witness an average man, flesh skewered deeply and imbedded with shark
fishing hooks! Marvel as a mere mortal fueled only by free will...
Ferociosly Pulls, twists, and stretches hooked apendages to transform
the pastey dermal landscape of his own hide and finally ascend to new
heights, literally!" This is NO ILLUSION! What you will see is real...
and remember ladies and gentlemen all this done without the assistance
of his unicycle.
hungfromhooks's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6954

2 dollars

--
TheObieOne3226 - Owns you, SWAT does, mmmm

'SWAT Gallery' (http://gallery.unicyclist.com/SWAT) -- *New!
Coasting unicycle video and more ECMW pics!*
'SWAT webpage' (singlewheeledattackteam.1hwy.com) -- *FRESHLY
UPDATED*

AIM/ICQ:TheObieOne3226
Yahoo:TheObieOne3226
MSN:[email protected]

"Obie is definately a trend setter, I got in to unicycling because of
him, and came here because of him"
-KJ-52

"Praise Allah!"
-Gilby

"I'm a stupid piece of ****."
-Maestro8

disclaimer: the above message was not intended to offend anyone. if you
are offended i can take no responsibility for my actions because i don't
feel like it. also you are reading an internet newsgroup where not
everyone will share your same views and beliefs, be able to take
criticism and post/read threads at your own risk.

AccordNSX wrote:
> * Whoevers posts the highest amount takes it,
> *

So I can just say a really big number and have it for free? Excellent.
Kidding.

--

AccordNSX wrote:
> *It's all yours Gilby! I'll take any kind of payment, and if you have
> any spare shirts laying around... :) *

I got lot's of shirts... just got a new printing of the ET (now
"glow-in-the-dark"), Do the MUni and Unicyclist.com T-shirts (which come
in cardinal red, royal blue, sport grey, texas orange and black... also
have every color imaginable in size large). Also have a selection of
"fire sale" shirts that were exposed to the smoke of 29 unicycles
burning up. Those include some Never2tired, unicycling language, do the
muni and ET (non glow-in-the-dark).

--
Gilby - Unicyclist.com Webmaster
Gilby's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/1