Scientology's advertising in these newsgroups

Fredric L. Rice

Guest
You might have read a posting by some anonymous Scientologist who goes
by the name "Theta." I thought I'd drop in a brief note to offer a bit
of background into the swindles and frauds that Scientology engages in
as a routine matter of their organized criminal enterprise.

First off Scientology's "Narconon" fake front is Scientology regardless
of the fact that the cult endlessly tries to deny it. The crooks tried
to sneak into Bowdon, Georgia under their fake name "Narconon" and when
the people of the township found out they were really Scientology almost
came close to being damn near tarred and feathered and run out of town:

http://www.crackpots.org/
http://www.narconon-exposed.org/

Scientology's "Narconon" fake front doesn't work. The cult likes to
claim it's "the most effective drug treatment program in America" -- or
the world -- however in actual fact best estimates on their effectiveness
approaches 2% "non remission" which is _worse_ than the percenbtage of
people quitting drug abuse without any treatment at all. (The cult
refuses to publish verifiable data claiming its a matter of privacy
when in fact it's because they can't back up their claims because they're
lying. Narcotics Anonymous doesn't make such outrageous claims -- no
honest, real drug and alcohol treatment organization does.)

So far as Scientology's claims to have anything to do with mental health
or rehabilitation, no, they do not. At core Scientology hides the fact
that they are a flying saucer cult who believes that 76 billion years ago
-- before the Big Bang, in fact -- a Galactic Ruler named Xenu has an
over population problem which prompted him to collect the "surpluss"
citizens of his Empire, free them, and transported them to Teegeeack --
which is now called "Earth" -- chained them to volcanoes and then blew
them up with fusion bombs, collecting the fragments on magnetic ribbons
and then transporting them to Mars for "implanting" of false ideas via
showing them movies and other methods.

So any claim to mental stability or efforts to help others with their
own mental difficulties are obviously suspect from the onset. The cult's
ringleaders don't inform their prospective followers that all of their
problems -- physical, mental, and emptional -- are caused by the invisible
infestation of these murdered space aliens, of course, until the follower
has been in the cult for many years and has paid a great deal of money
to the cult's ringleaders. Then "Operation Thetan Level 3" is allowed to
be read by the heavily brainwashed cultist wherein they eventually learn
about Xenu, Body Thetans, flying saucers et al.

http://sf.irk.ru/www/ot3/otiii-gif.html
http://www.spaink.net/fishman/ot3.html
http://www.xenu.net/

The criminal enterprise operates another fake front they call "Citizens
Commission on Human Rights" or CCHR for short. What they don't mention is
that the "citizens" are actually Scientologists. They advocate insane
notions that their mad messiah L. Ron Hubbard dreamed up while hopped up
and drugged to the gills on "pinks" and "greys," as he called them:

http://www.cosvm.info/pinks.htm
http://www.cosvm.info/psycho.htm

Probably the biggest mental health risk that this criminal enterprise
represents to people with mental or emotional difficulties is their CCHR
fake front which -- because they're Scientology -- believe that the
mental health industry is actually under the control of the Marcabian
invasion fleet from outerspace. Since "psychs," as Scientology calls
them, are part of the conspiracy to enslave humanity, drugs which are
used to help people are touted as part of the conspiracy -- only
Scientology won't make that claim using those words, of course, since
to do so underscores the fact that not only is their CCHR actually
Scientology, but that their own mental health is questionable:

http://www.xs4all.nl/~kspaink/cos/mpoulter/beliefs.html

The criminal enterprise also wants unsuspecting victims to believe that
they have a crime prevention or rehabilitation program called "Criminon"
-- only the cult doesn't mention the fact that "Criminon" is another
fake front / fictitious name for Scientology. The facts about this fake
front can be found at:

http://www.reprogram.net/

And when it comes to education, Scientology lies to claim that it some
how helps kids learn. The cult has created endless fake fronts to hide
their true identity behind when it comes time to try to swindle and
rook unsuspectig "wogs," as they call us, into purchasing their mad
messiah's insane "education" claptrap. Among the most notorious is
their "Applied Scholastics" fake front which is not-so-secret any more
Scientology packaged up and resold under the banner of "education:"

http://www.studytech.org/home.php

Finally Scientology has hopped onto the "terrorism" and "ministry"
bandwagon trying to rook as much money and public relations dollars out
of victims of terrorism -- and George Bush's civil rights violations --
as possible. Scientology lies to claim that it some how helped out
in the afrtermath of the September 11'th terrorist attacks in New York
when in fact they went to deliberately _assist_ the terrorists by
deliberately attempting to disrupt the relief efforts there:

http://www.cosvm.info/

Bottom line: When Scientology speaks, grab your wallet and run.

---
"I spewed bodily fluids." - Shydavid http://www.skeptictank.org/
http://www.RonTheNut.ORG/ PGP: http://www.skeptictank.org/frice.pgp
-- You love drugs! You love drugs, don't you?! You better
not say anything about my mother! Don't you DARE say anything
about my mother! -- Scientology's International President (Audio
files of this nutter at http://www.linkline.com/personal/frice

Hey Mike (Theta) you have a large fan club it seems

--
The growth of the human mind is still high adventure, in many ways the
highest adventure on earth.

"Fredric L. Rice" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> [...]
> when in fact they went to deliberately _assist_ the terrorists by
> deliberately attempting to disrupt the relief efforts there:
>
> http://www.cosvm.info/
>
> Bottom line: When Scientology speaks, grab your wallet and run.
>
> ---
> "I spewed bodily fluids." - Shydavid http://www.skeptictank.org/
> http://www.RonTheNut.ORG/ PGP: http://www.skeptictank.org/frice.pgp
> -- You love drugs! You love drugs, don't you?! You better
> not say anything about my mother! Don't you DARE say anything
> about my mother! -- Scientology's International President (Audio
> files of this nutter at http://www.linkline.com/personal/frice
>

>Subject: Scientology's advertising in these newsgroups
>From: [email protected] (Fredric L. Rice)
>Date: 9/21/2003 12:33 PM Pacific Standard Time
>
>You might have read a posting by some anonymous Scientologist

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzz
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
zzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

>From: "ulunuhi"

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Nola, anti-Scientologists at alt.religion.scientology are fanatical.
They keep track of every Scientologist on the internet and have a
database of all e-mail addresses. Every now and then an advert will be
put up in a.r.s. (this appeared on a.r.s. on Sunday
http://groups.google.com/[email protected]&oe=UTF-8&output=gplain)
where such and such is posting to, a call-to-arms for others to drown
the person out with off-topic, anti-Scientology propaganda. We've seen
it in all-faiths since we moved from MSN to usenet. Anywhere else I
post...well, they follow. I think of them as my "*****es". lol. They
seem far more "cultic" than I'm "supposed" to be. <vbg>

Mike

"ulunuhi" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> [...]
> > bandwagon trying to rook as much money and public relations dollars out
> > of victims of terrorism -- and George Bush's civil rights violations --
> > as possible. Scientology lies to claim that it some how helped out
> > in the afrtermath of the September 11'th terrorist attacks in New York
> > when in fact they went to deliberately _assist_ the terrorists by
> > deliberately attempting to disrupt the relief efforts there:
> >
> > http://www.cosvm.info/
> >
> > Bottom line: When Scientology speaks, grab your wallet and run.
> >
> > ---
> > "I spewed bodily fluids." - Shydavid http://www.skeptictank.org/
> > http://www.RonTheNut.ORG/ PGP: http://www.skeptictank.org/frice.pgp
> > -- You love drugs! You love drugs, don't you?! You better
> > not say anything about my mother! Don't you DARE say anything
> > about my mother! -- Scientology's International President (Audio

As far as I can tell, Mike, you've never recruited anyone, or even tried to
recruit anyone here at All-Faiths. You simply post interesting topics, and
present your take on those of others.

I take these anti-Scientology posts with the same grain of salt as I take
the fundamentalist ravings that occasionally appear here and there.

--
Maris

Follow your bliss! (Joseph Campbell)

news:[email protected]...

LOL

*****es? must mean something somewhat different in the UK than in the US

--
> [...]

out
> > > of victims of terrorism -- and George Bush's civil rights

violations --
> > > as possible. Scientology lies to claim that it some how helped out
> > > in the afrtermath of the September 11'th terrorist attacks in New York
> > > when in fact they went to deliberately _assist_ the terrorists by
> > > deliberately attempting to disrupt the relief efforts there:
> > >
> > > http://www.cosvm.info/
> > >
> > > Bottom line: When Scientology speaks, grab your wallet and run.
> > >
> > > ---
> > > "I spewed bodily fluids." - Shydavid http://www.skeptictank.org/
> > > http://www.RonTheNut.ORG/ PGP: http://www.skeptictank.org/frice.pgp
> > > -- You love drugs! You love drugs, don't you?! You better
> > > not say anything about my mother! Don't you DARE say anything
> > > about my mother! -- Scientology's International President (Audio

yep. ranting and ravers of any flavor pretty much all cut from the same
cloth

--
The growth of the human mind is still high adventure, in many ways the
highest adventure on earth.
Norman Cousins

"Maris" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> [...]

out
> > > of victims of terrorism -- and George Bush's civil rights

violations --
> > > as possible. Scientology lies to claim that it some how helped out
> > > in the afrtermath of the September 11'th terrorist attacks in New York
> > > when in fact they went to deliberately _assist_ the terrorists by
> > > deliberately attempting to disrupt the relief efforts there:
> > >
> > > http://www.cosvm.info/
> > >
> > > Bottom line: When Scientology speaks, grab your wallet and run.
> > >
> > > ---
> > > "I spewed bodily fluids." - Shydavid http://www.skeptictank.org/
> > > http://www.RonTheNut.ORG/ PGP: http://www.skeptictank.org/frice.pgp
> > > -- You love drugs! You love drugs, don't you?! You better
> > > not say anything about my mother! Don't you DARE say anything
> > > about my mother! -- Scientology's International President (Audio

On Mon, 22 Sep 2003 08:31:44 -0500, "Maris" <[email protected]>
wrote:

>As far as I can tell, Mike, you've never recruited anyone, or even tried to
>recruit anyone here at All-Faiths. You simply post interesting topics, and
>present your take on those of others.
>
>I take these anti-Scientology posts with the same grain of salt as I take
>the fundamentalist ravings that occasionally appear here and there.

perhaps his nym cause them to focus so on him..I am told "thetans "
figure strongly in the scientolgists creed..?
just a thought.

On 22 Sep 2003 04:12:01 -0700, [email protected] (Theta) wrote:

> Nola, anti-Scientologists at alt.religion.scientology are fanatical.

Why did Scientologists torture and kill Lisa McPherson?
http://holysmoke.org/lm/lm.htm

Why did Scientology Inc. kill over 40 of their customers, that we know
of? http://whyaretheydead.org

Why did Scientology Inc. attempt to frame Paulette Cooper for
felonies, and then resort to attempted murder to "punish" her for
exposing Scientology and Scientology Inc.'s crimes and human rights
abuses? http://holysmoke.org/pc/pc.htm

Why has the medical profession widely condemn Scientology's front
group narCONon as being both dangerous and ineffective?
http://narconon-exposed.org

Why does Scientology Inc. have a department that commits felonies
suich as murder, attempted murder, burglary, extortion, espionage,
witness tampering and intimidation, and other assorted acts of
Mafia-like crimes? http://holysmoke.org/mm/mm.htm

As anyone and everyone can see, human rights activists such as those
on a.r.s. object to Scientology and Scientology Inc. for very good
reason. We are working hard to protect Scientologists such as "Theta"
from their criminal, abusive, dangerous, and homicidal masters.

On 22 Sep 2003 04:12:01 -0700, [email protected] (Theta) wrote:

> Nola, anti-Scientologists at alt.religion.scientology are fanatical.

Why did Scientologists torture and kill Lisa McPherson?
http://holysmoke.org/lm/lm.htm

Why did Scientology Inc. kill over 40 of their customers, that we know
of? http://whyaretheydead.org

Why did Scientology Inc. attempt to frame Paulette Cooper for
felonies, and then resort to attempted murder to "punish" her for
exposing Scientology and Scientology Inc.'s crimes and human rights
abuses? http://holysmoke.org/pc/pc.htm

Why has the medical profession widely condemn Scientology's front
group narCONon as being both dangerous and ineffective?
http://narconon-exposed.org

Why does Scientology Inc. have a department that commits felonies
suich as murder, attempted murder, burglary, extortion, espionage,
witness tampering and intimidation, and other assorted acts of
Mafia-like crimes? http://holysmoke.org/mm/mm.htm

As anyone and everyone can see, human rights activists such as those
on a.r.s. object to Scientology and Scientology Inc. for very good
reason. We are working hard to protect Scientologists such as "Theta"
from their criminal, abusive, dangerous, and homicidal masters.

LOL

Just noticed the poster's organization is "Anarcy, Inc."

that explains much
--
The growth of the human mind is still high adventure, in many ways the
highest adventure on earth.
Norman Cousins

"ShyDavid" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> On 22 Sep 2003 04:12:01 -0700, [email protected] (Theta) wrote:
>
> > Nola, anti-Scientologists at alt.religion.scientology are fanatical.

> Why did Scientologists torture and kill Lisa McPherson?
> http://holysmoke.org/lm/lm.htm
>
> Why did Scientology Inc. kill over 40 of their customers, that we know
> of? http://whyaretheydead.org
>
> Why did Scientology Inc. attempt to frame Paulette Cooper for
> felonies, and then resort to attempted murder to "punish" her for
> exposing Scientology and Scientology Inc.'s crimes and human rights
> abuses? http://holysmoke.org/pc/pc.htm
>
> Why has the medical profession widely condemn Scientology's front
> group narCONon as being both dangerous and ineffective?
> http://narconon-exposed.org
>
> Why does Scientology Inc. have a department that commits felonies
> suich as murder, attempted murder, burglary, extortion, espionage,
> witness tampering and intimidation, and other assorted acts of
> Mafia-like crimes? http://holysmoke.org/mm/mm.htm
>
> As anyone and everyone can see, human rights activists such as those
> on a.r.s. object to Scientology and Scientology Inc. for very good
> reason. We are working hard to protect Scientologists such as "Theta"
> from their criminal, abusive, dangerous, and homicidal masters.

> You might have read a posting by some anonymous Scientologist who goes
> by the name "Theta."

somewhat anonymous Scientologist named Theta.

in some newsgroups he uses his first name and in others his last as
well. ('cuse me for speaking of you in the third person.)

I did get miffed at him for touting Psychbusters as an independent
antipsychiatric group which and sent out a post about that.

other than I hope you Skeptic Tank people have gotten less dogmatic
yourself because when I wrote to your group requesting that you
perhaps do some critical articles on (mainstream) psychiatry I got a
super-rude response in return.

you turn into that which you hate, y'know.

-- Ria

"you turn into that which you hate, y'know"

yep that is the biggest problem with hate

--
The growth of the human mind is still high adventure, in many ways the
highest adventure on earth.
Norman Cousins

"Ria" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> > You might have read a posting by some anonymous Scientologist who goes
> > by the name "Theta."

> somewhat anonymous Scientologist named Theta.
>
> in some newsgroups he uses his first name and in others his last as
> well. ('cuse me for speaking of you in the third person.)
>
> I did get miffed at him for touting Psychbusters as an independent
> antipsychiatric group which and sent out a post about that.
>
> other than I hope you Skeptic Tank people have gotten less dogmatic
> yourself because when I wrote to your group requesting that you
> perhaps do some critical articles on (mainstream) psychiatry I got a
> super-rude response in return.
>
> you turn into that which you hate, y'know.
>
> -- Ria

> I take these anti-Scientology posts with the same grain of salt as I take
> the fundamentalist ravings that occasionally appear here and there.

you might not if you followed up the links.

ignore the humorlessness of the posts, they do have a point about the
Church's policies and values.

-- Ria

Ria wrote:

> > I take these anti-Scientology posts with the same grain of salt as I take
> > the fundamentalist ravings that occasionally appear here and there.

> you might not if you followed up the links.
>
> ignore the humorlessness of the posts, they do have a point about the
> Church's policies and values.

Start _here_ with the cult's despicable behavior after 9/11:
http://www.xenu.net/archive/events/20010911-tragedy/

And then _here_ for how they treat their own members:
http://www.lisamcpherson.org

On Mon, 22 Sep 2003 17:35:15 -0700, Chris Leithiser
<[email protected]> wrote:

>Ria wrote:
>>
>> > I take these anti-Scientology posts with the same grain of salt as I take
>> > the fundamentalist ravings that occasionally appear here and there.

>> you might not if you followed up the links.
>>
>> ignore the humorlessness of the posts, they do have a point about the
>> Church's policies and values.

>Start _here_ with the cult's despicable behavior after 9/11:
>http://www.xenu.net/archive/events/20010911-tragedy/
>
>And then _here_ for how they treat their own members:
>http://www.lisamcpherson.org

The Catholic Church have a lot to answer for too..
are catholics going to be pack attacked every time they post?
whatever happened to freedom of worship?

jake wrote:

> On Mon, 22 Sep 2003 17:35:15 -0700, Chris Leithiser
> <[email protected]> wrote:

> >> you might not if you followed up the links.
> >>
> >> ignore the humorlessness of the posts, they do have a point about the
> >> Church's policies and values.

> >Start _here_ with the cult's despicable behavior after 9/11:
> >http://www.xenu.net/archive/events/20010911-tragedy/
> >
> >And then _here_ for how they treat their own members:
> >http://www.lisamcpherson.org

> The Catholic Church have a lot to answer for too..

And they're answering for it a lot these days.

> are catholics going to be pack attacked every time they post?
> whatever happened to freedom of worship?

Yeah, $cientology _hates_ the Catholics. They got to have the
Inquisition first.

Nobody's challenging $cientology's freedom to worship--just their
propensity to lie.

So are you anti-Scientologists ex members hmmm.

--
The growth of the human mind is still high adventure, in many ways the
highest adventure on earth.
Norman Cousins

"Chris Leithiser" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Ria wrote:
> >
> > > I take these anti-Scientology posts with the same grain of salt as I

take
> > > the fundamentalist ravings that occasionally appear here and there.

> > you might not if you followed up the links.
> >
> > ignore the humorlessness of the posts, they do have a point about the
> > Church's policies and values.

> Start _here_ with the cult's despicable behavior after 9/11:
> http://www.xenu.net/archive/events/20010911-tragedy/
>
> And then _here_ for how they treat their own members:
> http://www.lisamcpherson.org

Seems if these people are to be even handed they will need to
--
The growth of the human mind is still high adventure, in many ways the
highest adventure on earth.
Norman Cousins

news:[email protected]...