Scientology's advertising in these newsgroups

Not exactly a primary source nor unbiased, but did find some of it more
cogent than the ranting presented here.

Wrongful death lawsuit for cash does not prove murder. Imho it is the way
people salve their own feelings when they are unable to prove murder and
cash in at the same time.

It did claim in the suit one church and it's actions caused the death of one
person. There are trials in progress now over Christian churches who caused
the death of children (two separate denominations); should we now blame
every Christian for this? By this standard it seems so.
--
"We stumble and fall constantly, even when we are most enlightened."
Thomas Merton

"Markowitz Probertowitz" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> http://www.scientologywatch.org/postnuke/index.php
>
> "ulunuhi" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > What case? So far all I have seen is rabid ranting.
> >
> > Site a federal or state case number, so that I can view it at Case Law,

or
> > an unbiased source or two. Primary sources are always good, newspapers

> will
> > suffice that do not belong at the grocery checkout line.
> >
> > I am also loath to condemn an entire faith for the death of one person

> given
> > the large numbers other faiths have historically removed from the Earth.
> >
> > (Historic might even be stretching it since it was still happening
> > yesterday. Haven't read any newspapers this morning, so cant say about
> > today).
> >
> > I would be glad to see those responsible, if there was a murder, go to

> jail.
> >
> > --
> > "We stumble and fall constantly, even when we are most enlightened."
> > Thomas Merton

In article <[email protected]>,
Carole <[email protected]> wrote:

>Dr James Bowen talks about aspartame and how it is a mind control
>agent in the following link. He give the scientology information as
>the best on the topic advising of the dangers of psycho political

It'd be hard to find a better example of a political psycho than
L. Ron Hubbard, at least in his last days.

For your benefit, Carole, let me inform you that L. Ron was the
founder of Scientology.

-- David Wright :: alphabeta at prodigy.net
were standing on my shoulders." (Hal Abelson, MIT)

On Fri, 26 Sep 2003 19:18:27 GMT, "Markus Proberteous"
<[email protected]> wrote:

> "Chris Leithiser" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...

>> http://www.sweenytod.com/cos/pricelist.html

> That is truly astounding.

From what Scientology Inc. calls "raw meat" to paying for the powers
and abilities of god, Scientology Inc. chargves anywhere from
US$380,000 to many millions---- depending on how much money the victim
has. What a deal!

> I wonder if they give scholarships.

Yes: but it's the kind of "scholorship" where the person receiving it
must pay dearly for it.

On Fri, 26 Sep 2003 19:20:36 GMT, "Markus Proberteous"
<[email protected]> wrote:

> "Chris Leithiser" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...

> > Their financial frauds and the odd death by decapitation, dehydration,
> > burning alive, drowning in scalding bathtubs and across-the-room gunshot
> > suicides no doubt pushes the process along.

> Chris, please explain to Carole what an "accross-the-room gunshot suicide"
> is. ;)

It's a very sad family drama. Susan Meister was shot in the center of
her forehead and then a long-barreled pistol placed on her chest to
make her death look like a suicide. No GSR (gunshot residue) was found
on her face; no gun powder burn was on her forehead. She was shot
while on Hubbard's ship while Hubbard was hiding from USA law
enforcement. Ms. Meister was shot in Amos Jessup's berth, but
Scientology Inc. (in the form of Mary Sue Hubbard) moved Ms. Meister's
posessions (clothing, letters, books, etc.) into Jessup's berth to
make it look like the berth was Ms. Meister's. When Ms. Meister's
father went to Morocco to collect the body and demand that an
investigation be performed, Scientology Inc.'s thugs threatened him
with publishing "compromising photographs of Miss Meister" if Mister
Meister didn't get lost. The crime syndicate's "shore story" is that
Ms. Meister killed herself because she wanted to marry Jessup but
Jessup did not want to marry her. While many women shoot themselves in
the head when they suicide, the huge majority of women who kill
themselves shoot themselves in the heart; suicidal men are much more
likely to shoot themselves in the head.

But take good cheer: this homicide wasn't tax exempt--- exemption came
later.

<[email protected]> wrote:

> "Chris Leithiser" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...

>> http://www.sweenytod.com/cos/pricelist.html

> That is truly astounding.

From what Scientology Inc. calls "raw meat" to paying for the powers

<[email protected]> wrote:

> "Chris Leithiser" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...

> > Their financial frauds and the odd death by decapitation, dehydration,
> > burning alive, drowning in scalding bathtubs and across-the-room gunshot
> > suicides no doubt pushes the process along.

> Chris, please explain to Carole what an "accross-the-room gunshot suicide"
> is. ;)

It's a very sad family drama. Susan Meister was shot in the center of
her forehead and then a long-barreled pistol placed on her chest to
make her death look like a suicide. No GSR (gunshot residue) was found
on her face; no gun powder burn was on her forehead. She was shot
while on Hubbard's ship while Hubbard was hiding from USA law
enforcement. Ms. Meister was shot in Amos Jessup's berth, but
Scientology Inc. (in the form of Mary Sue Hubbard) moved Ms. Meister's
posessions (clothing, letters, books, etc.) into Jessup's berth to
make it look like the berth was Ms. Meister's. When Ms. Meister's
father went to Morocco to collect the body and demand that an
investigation be performed, Scientology Inc.'s thugs threatened him
with publishing "compromising photographs of Miss Meister" if Mister
Meister didn't get lost. The crime syndicate's "shore story" is that
Ms. Meister killed herself because she wanted to marry Jessup but
Jessup did not want to marry her. While many women shoot themselves in
the head when they suicide, the huge majority of women who kill
themselves shoot themselves in the heart; suicidal men are much more
likely to shoot themselves in the head.

But take good cheer: this homicide wasn't tax exempt--- exemption came
later.

"ulunuhi" <[email protected]> wrote:

>"thereby offering tact admission that everything I covered is undeniably
>accurate."
>ROFLOL bullpucky
>I am not a Scientologist nor do I pretend to be one.
>Therefore, I feel no inclination to defend Scientology policy.

Nor would you be able to.

>Already said previously. If you can prove murder, take it to the police.
>If not, get over it.

Lisa McPherson. Look at the Stacy Moxon murder and Eliot Abelson's
background regarding the racketeering which took place against Keith
Henson while Henson was pressuring the California State District
Attorney's office into looking into the Abelson/Gambino influence in
the Riverside DA's office.

Then look at the killing of Ashlee Shanner and the racketeering
against the mother when it came time to file criminal charges against
the man driving the tractor that beheaded her while working on
Scientology property -- at night, on orders, no lights, and not even
a driving license.

Then look at the blackmail of coroner Joan Woods who pronounced Lisa
McPherson murdered and what happened to her when she -- or anyone else
-- advances indictments for any of these murders. Then answer your
own question.

>--
>"We stumble and fall constantly, even when we are most enlightened."
>Thomas Merton

>"Fredric L. Rice" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>news:[email protected]...
>> "ulunuhi" <[email protected]> wrote:
>>>paranoia knows no bounds hmmm

>> Apparently neither does the epidemic rape of children by Christian clergy.
>> However I'll note that you declined to address the issues thereby offering
>> tact admission that everything I covered is undeniably accurate. }:-}
>> Mike also likes to post outrageous claims about the crime syndicate and
>> also fails to address the documented evidence which suggests otherwise.
>>>"Fredric L. Rice" <[email protected]> wrote in message

>> >news:[email protected]...

>I take

>there.

>the

>crimes.

>because

>not

>Scientology

---
"I spewed bodily fluids." - Shydavid http://www.skeptictank.org/
http://www.RonTheNut.ORG/ PGP: http://www.skeptictank.org/frice.pgp
-- You love drugs! You love drugs, don't you?! You better
not say anything about my mother! Don't you DARE say anything
about my mother! -- Scientology's International President (Audio
files of this nutter at http://www.linkline.com/personal/frice

[email protected] (Theta) wrote:

>Well said. :eek:)

Is there some reason why you can't address the murder of Lisa Mcherson?
The attempted murder of Paulette Cooper? The "Snow White" domestic
espionage indictments which continues today? The racketeering and the
admitted blackmail of coroner Joan Woods? The 600 million dollar
Scientology swindle of Reed Slatkin and the crime syndicate ringleaders
that continue to refuse to return the money they knowingly hide from
the estate of the victims? How about Raul Lopez? Care to address the
murder of Stacy Moxon out at Gilman Hit Springs and the Gambino Mafia
presence in the personage of Eliot Abelson who racketeered the Riverside
District Attorney's Office? Care to address the sporgery felonies for
which the FBI only needed financial damages in excess of $10,000 before
putting your ringleaders in prison once again? How about the shooting
and fire bombing in Oregon of a Scientology business office by a
Scientologist?

Right. Scientology is organized crime. The crime bosses don't get to
claim they're exempt from the law by pretending to be religion. No real
religion gets to engage in organized crime racketeering and then claim
exemption from the law.

Your crime bosses tried it in the Lisa McPherson murder trial by
claiming they had the right to murder her thanks to the passage of the
"Religious Freedom Restoration Act" in Florida. The Scientology crooks
also have started getting their victims to sign away their rights to
life:

http://lisaclause.org/

Time to drag your head out, Mike, and stop funding the murder of
innocent people -- fellow SCientologists such as yourself. Scientology
kills its followers and here you are defending the practice.

---
"I spewed bodily fluids." - Shydavid http://www.skeptictank.org/
http://www.RonTheNut.ORG/ PGP: http://www.skeptictank.org/frice.pgp
-- You love drugs! You love drugs, don't you?! You better
not say anything about my mother! Don't you DARE say anything
about my mother! -- Scientology's International President (Audio
files of this nutter at http://www.linkline.com/personal/frice

Chris Leithiser <[email protected]> wrote:

>ulunuhi wrote:
>> Please, I have know the supposed skinny on Scientology since I was in Jr
>> High and I'm an 'old' woman. It is no secret.

>No, not anymore. They've lost enough court cases that they can't hide
>the Xenu mythology anymore, and the news media are no longer afraid of
>them.

Back in 1994 the crooks were still claiming that Xenu, flying saucers, R6
et al. were lies made up by "anti-Scientology hate mongers." That despite
the fact that the crooks sued Reader's Digest, Washington Post, and Time
Magazine for divulging the not-so-secret secrets. I think the crooks gave
up trying to claim Xenu was a myth created by the mentl health industry
back in 1996.

---

"Roger Schlafly" <[email protected]> wrote:

>I never heard of any religion (besides Scientology) that has
>trade secrets, or that charges $100k or more for access to the
>sacred texts, or goes around suing people for revealing the
>basic teachings of the religion.

The Church of Jesus Christ of Ladder Day Saints has secrets but there's
no price tag associated with being able to buy a glimpse at them. The
Mormons go after public disclosures of these secrets because they're
embarrassing, not because -- as they claim -- they're "trade secrets."

---
"I spewed bodily fluids." - Shydavid http://www.skeptictank.org/
http://www.RonTheNut.ORG/ PGP: http://www.skeptictank.org/frice.pgp
-- You love drugs! You love drugs, don't you?! You better
not say anything about my mother! Don't you DARE say anything
about my mother! -- Scientology's International President (Audio
files of this nutter at http://www.linkline.com/personal/frice

"ulunuhi" <[email protected]> wrote:

>L Ron Hubbard's work has been readily available since it was first printed.
>No need to wait for court cases.

>yes there are others who charge for "enlightenment"; some are pretty sneaky
>about it some are more up front. Scientology is pretty up front about the
>charges.

No they're not. No where in any of the stuff that the cult publishes
in their "churches" (which normal people call book stores) so they
ever mention Xenu, Body Thetans, flying saucers and all that. In fact
the crooks start out claiming otherwise, claiming that "engrams" are
the cause of humanity's problems. It's only after years and tens of
thousands of dollars does one find out that the "real" cause of all
one's problems are trhe infestation of invisible murdered space aliens.

Scientology is one of the _worst_ cults out there lying about what
they're really all about. They also claim that one can "get up the
bridge" without paying a single dollar to the cult -- a blatant lie.

---

http://sf.irk.ru/www/ot3/otiii-gif.html

>Imagine if the Catholics tried to charge you $10,000 before they'd tell
>you about the Nativity, or sued Martin Luther for copyright infringement.)

It's more like after you've been a Catholic for 20 years you're
eventually informed that Jesus isn't really the way to salvation,
that the _real_ path to salvation is through worshipping Marcabian
aliens from outerspace.

---
"I spewed bodily fluids." - Shydavid http://www.skeptictank.org/
http://www.RonTheNut.ORG/ PGP: http://www.skeptictank.org/frice.pgp
-- You love drugs! You love drugs, don't you?! You better
not say anything about my mother! Don't you DARE say anything
about my mother! -- Scientology's International President (Audio
files of this nutter at http://www.linkline.com/personal/frice

Mike, you claimed that Scientologists know what the prices are for
the Scientology cult's "services" et al. knowing what they're buying.
Where _exctly_ on any of the Scientology web sites can one find
information about Xenu? Body Thetans? Flying saucers shaped like
DC-8 jet aircraft? Implant stations on Mars?

I've got _zero_ problem with real religions that hold bizarre beliefs
but it's a crime -- bunco -- to sell rubes a bait-and-switch swindle
without telling them what their "religion" is really all about.

You can't answer these questions honestly. Indeed, you had to lie
in these newsgroups about Scientology, using the usual fictitious
fake names Scientology uses to try to hide their true identity behind,
because you know damn well Scientology is a bait-and-switch bunco
fraud.

Tell us all about how some of your "parishioners" get %10 or better of
all revenues brought in by the people they sucker into the cult. Are
there any _real_ religions that operate like a pyrimid screme or is
Scientology the only one that's allowed to play that fraud?

Some honest answers for once would be a nice change.

---

[email protected] (Carole) wrote:

>[email protected] (Fredric L. Rice) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...

>What's your interest in scientology and how come you are so read up
>and fanatical about bagging it?

I used to support and defend them back in the 1970's when I thought
they were being oppressed by Christianity due to the criminal indictments
and embarrassing exposures I kept seeing. Other than that I ignored
them.

In 1994 I started seeing reports that the cult was trying to silence
anyone who discussed their history. In 1995 the cult issued an RMGROUP
to the alt.religion.scientology newsgroup to try to stop discussions
about a number of murders, then 6 months later Scientology murdered
Lisa McPherson -- the same year they raided Arnie Lerma, an ex-follower
who was informing everyone what the criminal enterprise was really all
about.

Over the past 7 years I've learned about their infiltration and espionage
against the United States, their genocidal plans for anyone who doesn't
become Scientologists when -- in Hubbard's own words -- Scientology gets
to say what's legal and what's not legal.

If I'm "fanatical" about opening my yap any time someone in the cult
lies and claims they're some how anything other than organized crime,
it's because it's everyone's duty to speak out. Every time Scientology
kills -- through their insane and irresponsible hatred of drugs that
help people to their insane and _criminal_ quack medical frauds like
Narconon that kills and maims -- it's only because someone didn't
learn the history of Scientology and got suckered in by crooks.

>My viewpoint is that scientology has been DDT'd by vested interests
>due to their antagonistic stand against pharmaceutical drugs used for
>psychiatric purposes.

Yes, Scientology wants people to believe they're some how involved in
fighting the mental health industry. Scientology's mad messiah
actually believed that Marcabians from outerspace were here on Earth
working to keep humans enslaved and, when Hubbard came out with his
bizarre book "Dianetics," it was laughed at and ignored by the mental
health industry -- a blow to Hubbard's ego since he thought he would
rise to the top of the mental health pile.

I share a great distaste of the mental health industry and the rampant
drugging of children and adults. But it's utterly irrelevant to
opposing organized crime.

---
"I spewed bodily fluids." - Shydavid http://www.skeptictank.org/
http://www.RonTheNut.ORG/ PGP: http://www.skeptictank.org/frice.pgp
-- You love drugs! You love drugs, don't you?! You better
not say anything about my mother! Don't you DARE say anything
about my mother! -- Scientology's International President (Audio
files of this nutter at http://www.linkline.com/personal/frice

so you can't prove anything in court so just keep slandering them over and
over on the net?
--
> [...]

> >there.

> >the

When

that's

> >crimes.

child

> >because

Internet

one

> >not

claims

of

> >Scientology

enterprises

> ---
> "I spewed bodily fluids." - Shydavid http://www.skeptictank.org/
> http://www.RonTheNut.ORG/ PGP: http://www.skeptictank.org/frice.pgp
> -- You love drugs! You love drugs, don't you?! You better
> not say anything about my mother! Don't you DARE say anything
> about my mother! -- Scientology's International President (Audio

you must feel betrayed by your previous faith in Scientology to feel so
bitter and mean spirited toward them
--
"We stumble and fall constantly, even when we are most enlightened."
Thomas Merton

"Fredric L. Rice" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Chris Leithiser <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >ulunuhi wrote:
> >> Please, I have know the supposed skinny on Scientology since I was in

Jr
> >> High and I'm an 'old' woman. It is no secret.

> >No, not anymore. They've lost enough court cases that they can't hide
> >the Xenu mythology anymore, and the news media are no longer afraid of
> >them.

> Back in 1994 the crooks were still claiming that Xenu, flying saucers, R6
> et al. were lies made up by "anti-Scientology hate mongers." That despite
> the fact that the crooks sued Reader's Digest, Washington Post, and Time
> Magazine for divulging the not-so-secret secrets. I think the crooks gave
> up trying to claim Xenu was a myth created by the mentl health industry
> back in 1996.
>
> ---
> "I spewed bodily fluids." - Shydavid http://www.skeptictank.org/
> http://www.RonTheNut.ORG/ PGP: http://www.skeptictank.org/frice.pgp
> -- You love drugs! You love drugs, don't you?! You better
> not say anything about my mother! Don't you DARE say anything
> about my mother! -- Scientology's International President (Audio
> files of this nutter at http://www.linkline.com/personal/frice

"embarrassing"

I'll have to ask my uncle if he finds his faith's innermost secrets
embarrassing.

--
"We stumble and fall constantly, even when we are most enlightened."
Thomas Merton

"Fredric L. Rice" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> "Roger Schlafly" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >I never heard of any religion (besides Scientology) that has
> >trade secrets, or that charges $100k or more for access to the
> >sacred texts, or goes around suing people for revealing the
> >basic teachings of the religion.

> The Church of Jesus Christ of Ladder Day Saints has secrets but there's
> no price tag associated with being able to buy a glimpse at them. The
> Mormons go after public disclosures of these secrets because they're
> embarrassing, not because -- as they claim -- they're "trade secrets."
>
> ---
> "I spewed bodily fluids." - Shydavid http://www.skeptictank.org/
> http://www.RonTheNut.ORG/ PGP: http://www.skeptictank.org/frice.pgp
> -- You love drugs! You love drugs, don't you?! You better
> not say anything about my mother! Don't you DARE say anything
> about my mother! -- Scientology's International President (Audio
> files of this nutter at http://www.linkline.com/personal/frice

very bitter indeed

--
"We stumble and fall constantly, even when we are most enlightened."
Thomas Merton

"Fredric L. Rice" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> "ulunuhi" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >L Ron Hubbard's work has been readily available since it was first

printed.
> >No need to wait for court cases.

> >yes there are others who charge for "enlightenment"; some are pretty

sneaky
> >about it some are more up front. Scientology is pretty up front about

the
> >charges.

> No they're not. No where in any of the stuff that the cult publishes
> in their "churches" (which normal people call book stores) so they
> ever mention Xenu, Body Thetans, flying saucers and all that. In fact
> the crooks start out claiming otherwise, claiming that "engrams" are
> the cause of humanity's problems. It's only after years and tens of
> thousands of dollars does one find out that the "real" cause of all
> one's problems are trhe infestation of invisible murdered space aliens.
>
> Scientology is one of the _worst_ cults out there lying about what
> they're really all about. They also claim that one can "get up the
> bridge" without paying a single dollar to the cult -- a blatant lie.
>
> ---
> "I spewed bodily fluids." - Shydavid http://www.skeptictank.org/
> http://www.RonTheNut.ORG/ PGP: http://www.skeptictank.org/frice.pgp
> -- You love drugs! You love drugs, don't you?! You better
> not say anything about my mother! Don't you DARE say anything
> about my mother! -- Scientology's International President (Audio
> files of this nutter at http://www.linkline.com/personal/frice

These guys have never been Scientologists. That is quite clear.

Mike

"ulunuhi" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> you must feel betrayed by your previous faith in Scientology to feel so
> bitter and mean spirited toward them
> --
> "We stumble and fall constantly, even when we are most enlightened."
> Thomas Merton
>
> "Fredric L. Rice" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > Chris Leithiser <[email protected]> wrote:

> Jr

> > >No, not anymore. They've lost enough court cases that they can't hide
> > >the Xenu mythology anymore, and the news media are no longer afraid of
> > >them.

> > Back in 1994 the crooks were still claiming that Xenu, flying saucers, R6
> > et al. were lies made up by "anti-Scientology hate mongers." That despite
> > the fact that the crooks sued Reader's Digest, Washington Post, and Time
> > Magazine for divulging the not-so-secret secrets. I think the crooks gave
> > up trying to claim Xenu was a myth created by the mentl health industry
> > back in 1996.
> >
> > ---
> > "I spewed bodily fluids." - Shydavid http://www.skeptictank.org/
> > http://www.RonTheNut.ORG/ PGP: http://www.skeptictank.org/frice.pgp
> > -- You love drugs! You love drugs, don't you?! You better
> > not say anything about my mother! Don't you DARE say anything
> > about my mother! -- Scientology's International President (Audio
> > files of this nutter at http://www.linkline.com/personal/frice

<applauds> :eek:)

Mike