Scientology's advertising in these newsgroups

Scheherazade wrote:

> I was thinking it was about time for my dead horse stuff.
>
> I used to be into Sadism, Necrophilia and Bestiality, but then I found out I was just beating a dead horse.

$cientology can help you with that.

LOL! Good one!

Krystal

[email protected] (Fredric L. Rice) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> "ulunuhi" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >L Ron Hubbard's work has been readily available since it was first printed.
> >No need to wait for court cases.

> >yes there are others who charge for "enlightenment"; some are pretty sneaky
> >about it some are more up front. Scientology is pretty up front about the
> >charges.

> No they're not. No where in any of the stuff that the cult publishes
> in their "churches" (which normal people call book stores) so they
> ever mention Xenu, Body Thetans, flying saucers and all that.

Body thetans are briefly mentioned in the book "History of Man".
There's also a bunch of crazy stuff in the book "Have You Lived Before
This Life?". If you find this bizarre, I wouldn't recommend listening
to the Whole Track lectures. ;o)

This is Para-Scientology. A category of data in Scientology which
includes all greater or lesser uncertainties and questionable things;
things in Scientology of which the common, normal observer cannot be
sure with a little study. (from the Greek word 'para', meaning beside
or beyond).

I understand you guys love to focus on this stuff, propagating that
these are our "core beliefs" but it is totally untrue. Claiming that
para-Scientology is the same thing as Scientology is like claiming
para-Psychology is the same thing as Psychology. By your argument I
should have been learning about telekinesis and poltergeists when
studying Psychology in college. So why didnt I?

> Scientology is one of the _worst_ cults out there lying about what
> they're really all about. They also claim that one can "get up the
> bridge" without paying a single dollar to the cult -- a blatant lie.

Who are "they"? Show me who has claimed that "one can get up The
Bridge without paying a single dollar." You just made that up.

One can go Release AND Clear using Dianetics without paying anything.
That is fact. The Bridge "costs". No two ways about it. And no
Scientologist would claim otherwise.

Mike

--
http://www.scripturalscientology.net/
http://www.whatisscientology.org

Theta wrote:

> Body thetans are briefly mentioned in the book "History of Man".

Along with the stuff about the clams and Piltdown Man.

> There's also a bunch of crazy stuff in the book "Have You Lived Before
> This Life?". If you find this bizarre, I wouldn't recommend listening
> to the Whole Track lectures. ;o)

I wouldn't recommend that to anyone either, Mike.

> This is Para-Scientology. A category of data in Scientology which
> includes all greater or lesser uncertainties and questionable things;
> things in Scientology of which the common, normal observer cannot be
> sure with a little study. (from the Greek word 'para', meaning beside
> or beyond).
>
> I understand you guys love to focus on this stuff, propagating that
> these are our "core beliefs" but it is totally untrue. Claiming that
> para-Scientology is the same thing as Scientology is like claiming
> para-Psychology is the same thing as Psychology. By your argument I
> should have been learning about telekinesis and poltergeists when
> studying Psychology in college. So why didnt I?

Because they've been studied and found not to exist--along with
"engrams" and the "reactive mind." Science marches on, $cientology
stays in the 50's, which _does_ teach telekinesis. Unsuccessfully.

The basic belief of $cientology is not the Xenu story, but the Xenu
story is illustrative of the basic belief, which is that human beings
are actually a kind of immortal soul known as a "thetan" gazillions of
years old, which used to have near-godlike powers yet is so absurdly
fragile that its powers can be shut down by scaring it with mental
images of gorillas in garters, or 3D movies of pain, sex, and death, or
other such nonsense. For a price--a large one--$cientology will remove
all those impediments until the only thing standing between you and
total mastery over the universe is the fact that it's all a load of
codswallop.

Unless you have direct knowledge of this, this is slander and you are liable
for you actions both morally and legally.

I suggest you watch your actions as this is a public place and carries with
it laws that must be followed.

A defense in these cases is NOT a tabloid news report that one kind of
remembers.

However one is free to quote the tabloids or anti-groups for then they
assume the liability and not you.

"Ria" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> > so you can't prove anything in court so just keep slandering them over

and
> > over on the net?

> even if the Church did not commit murder it has done much else.
>
> religious leaders have ordered the kilings of specific enemies before now.

> you must feel betrayed by your previous faith in Scientology to feel so
> bitter and mean spirited toward them

I never joined up with the CoS and I think I recognize power addicts
when I come across them.

the Church never hurt me. other bullies like them did hurt me.

[email protected] (Ria) wrote:

>> You can't answer these questions honestly. Indeed, you had to lie
>> in these newsgroups about Scientology, using the usual fictitious
>> fake names Scientology uses to try to hide their true identity behind,
>> because you know damn well Scientology is a bait-and-switch bunco
>> fraud.

>Frederic,

>the funny thing, I don't know if Mike knows that the CoS can trick
>people 'cause the Church has the position that the Church cannot lie.
>and he agrees with the Church.

<-heh-> They're also "the most ethical people on the planet." Of course
what they don't mention is that they redefine the word "ethical" to mean
anything that brings money into Scientology. It's an interesting semantic
question on whether a liar can lie if they suffer from cognitive dissonance
brought on by honestly believing what they also know damn well is a lie.

>as far as hiding true identities do you mean sock puppets?

Using fictitious names to hide the fact that they're Scientology:
Narconon, Criminon, WISE, Applied Scholastics, Citizens Commission
on Human Rights, Citizens for a Better Clearwater, Drug Free Marshals
et al. Scientology has created hundreds of fake fronts to hide their
true identity behind. No real, beneficial church does that.

---
"I spewed bodily fluids." - Shydavid http://www.skeptictank.org/
http://www.RonTheNut.ORG/ PGP: http://www.skeptictank.org/frice.pgp
-- You love drugs! You love drugs, don't you?! You better
not say anything about my mother! Don't you DARE say anything
about my mother! -- Scientology's International President (Audio
files of this nutter at http://www.linkline.com/personal/frice

"ulunuhi" <[email protected]> wrote:

>you must feel betrayed by your previous faith in Scientology to feel so
>bitter and mean spirited toward them

As if one must be Jewish to fight against Nazi fascism.

---
"I spewed bodily fluids." - Shydavid http://www.skeptictank.org/
http://www.RonTheNut.ORG/ PGP: http://www.skeptictank.org/frice.pgp
-- You love drugs! You love drugs, don't you?! You better
not say anything about my mother! Don't you DARE say anything
about my mother! -- Scientology's International President (Audio
files of this nutter at http://www.linkline.com/personal/frice

"ulunuhi" <[email protected]> wrote:

>oh please, rape and loosing some cash are not in the same category.

"...losing some cash..." As if the atrocities committed by the crime
syndicate were so minor and so glib. Tell that to Stacy Moxon, Lisa
McPherson, Lottick, Raul Lopez and so many others.

Oh. That's right. You can't. They're dead.

>"We stumble and fall constantly, even when we are most enlightened."
>Thomas Merton

>"ShyDavid" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>news:[email protected]...
>> On Mon, 29 Sep 2003 06:00:36 GMT, "ulunuhi"
>> <[email protected]> wrote:
>>
>> > you must feel betrayed by your previous faith in Scientology to feel so
>> > bitter and mean spirited toward them

>> Sort of like how a victim of rape is "bitter and mean spirited."

---
"I spewed bodily fluids." - Shydavid http://www.skeptictank.org/
http://www.RonTheNut.ORG/ PGP: http://www.skeptictank.org/frice.pgp
-- You love drugs! You love drugs, don't you?! You better
not say anything about my mother! Don't you DARE say anything
about my mother! -- Scientology's International President (Audio
files of this nutter at http://www.linkline.com/personal/frice

"ulunuhi" <[email protected]> wrote:

>"embarrassing"
>I'll have to ask my uncle if he finds his faith's innermost secrets
>embarrassing.

Yeah, ask him about what the inside of a Mormon "temple" looks like. Ask
him to describe the Mesonic symbology that the cult used to deny was an
integrated aspect of their cult. Then ask him about his magic underwear
-- something else the cult used to deny existed.

>"Fredric L. Rice" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>news:[email protected]...
>> "Roger Schlafly" <[email protected]> wrote:
>>>I never heard of any religion (besides Scientology) that has
>>>trade secrets, or that charges $100k or more for access to the
>>>sacred texts, or goes around suing people for revealing the
>>>basic teachings of the religion.

>> The Church of Jesus Christ of Ladder Day Saints has secrets but there's
>> no price tag associated with being able to buy a glimpse at them. The
>> Mormons go after public disclosures of these secrets because they're
>> embarrassing, not because -- as they claim -- they're "trade secrets."

---
"I spewed bodily fluids." - Shydavid http://www.skeptictank.org/
http://www.RonTheNut.ORG/ PGP: http://www.skeptictank.org/frice.pgp
-- You love drugs! You love drugs, don't you?! You better
not say anything about my mother! Don't you DARE say anything
about my mother! -- Scientology's International President (Audio
files of this nutter at http://www.linkline.com/personal/frice

"ulunuhi" <[email protected]> wrote:

>very bitter indeed

And we note that you can't address a single fact of the criminal
enterprise. You claimed they were upfront and honest. I debunked
your ass and handed it back to you nicely. Fact is you can't
defend the criminal core of Scientology and have to discount the
mountain of evidence glibly and without thought.

Look who's bitter, little buddy.

[email protected] (Carole) wrote:
>[email protected] (Fredric L. Rice) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...

>> I share a great distaste of the mental health industry and the rampant
>> drugging of children and adults. But it's utterly irrelevant to
>> opposing organized crime.

>See the following link and also read the frontpage of this
>organisation at http://www.lightlink.com/freezone which describes how
>scientology departed from its original course - which I think is
>because it was onto something the power elite didn't want known.

I'm well aware of the existance of the FreeZone and I've been an
advocate of the free and open dissemination of clearing technology
since around 1996, even going so far as to try to organize a
collection of clearing technology texts for free replication and
duplication in Clearwater, Florida at the defunct Lisa McPherson
Trust.

I'm 100% completely in favor of Scientology "technology" insofar as
it neither kills or maims or is sold in pretext or without the
buyer knowing what they're getting in for. I support the FreeZone
because a plurality of religions -- which doesn't include the
Scientology crime syndicate -- ensures that minority opinions such
as mine can't be so easily stomped under the heel of fascism at
the hands of the majority.

I've got _zero_ problems with Scientology technology or individual,
honest Scientologists. When lying creeps like Mike open his frocking
yap and tries to swindle people who don't know what Scientology is
really all about, that's when I speak up.

---
"I spewed bodily fluids." - Shydavid http://www.skeptictank.org/
http://www.RonTheNut.ORG/ PGP: http://www.skeptictank.org/frice.pgp
-- You love drugs! You love drugs, don't you?! You better
not say anything about my mother! Don't you DARE say anything
about my mother! -- Scientology's International President (Audio
files of this nutter at http://www.linkline.com/personal/frice

"ulunuhi" <[email protected]> wrote:

>so you can't prove anything in court so just keep
>slandering them over and over on the net?

The McPherson murder _was_ proven in court, right up until the coroner
went to the press and informed the media that Scientology had paid her
a visit in the middle of the night and threatened her whereafter she
changed her medical findings of "homicide" to "accidental" and then
fled the State of Florida for parts unknown, prompting McCabe to drop
the criminal proceedings. (Joan Woods who was thought by the police
to have been murdered but who later turned up in an asylum thanks to
the crime syndicate's death threat racketeering.)

So far as "slander" is concerned, when you can find anything I have
written about the crime syndicate to be in error, you'll let me know,
won't you?

Thanks so much in advance for your valuable assistance.

I also note that you couldn't address the McPherson or Moxon murders,
nor the Raul Lopez indictments or the Reed Slakin indictments and
prison sentences, nor could you address the endless raide, indictments,
and prison sentences handed down to the ringleaders over the years as
enumerated in http://ww.raids.org/ Noir could you address the Gambino
Mafia's activities being committed under Scientology's orders in
Riverside, something that the Riverside DA's office was forced to
explain after the local news papers were tipped off about it.

Fact is you're either an insane Scientologist who wants to defend the
cult's killings and financially criminal core, else you're a clueless
troll.

>"Fredric L. Rice" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>news:[email protected]...
>> "ulunuhi" <[email protected]> wrote:
>>>"thereby offering tact admission that everything I covered is undeniably
>>>accurate."
>>>ROFLOL bullpucky
>>>I am not a Scientologist nor do I pretend to be one.
>>>Therefore, I feel no inclination to defend Scientology policy.

>> Nor would you be able to.
>>>Already said previously. If you can prove murder, take it to the police.
>>>If not, get over it.

>> Lisa McPherson. Look at the Stacy Moxon murder and Eliot Abelson's
>> background regarding the racketeering which took place against Keith
>> Henson while Henson was pressuring the California Stte District
>> Attorney's office into looking into the Abelson/Gambino influence in
>> the Riverside DA's office.
>>
>> Then look at the killing of Ashlee Shanner and the racketeering
>> against the mother when it came time to file criminal charges against
>> the man driving the tractor that beheaded her while working on
>> Scientology property -- at night, on orders, no lights, and not even
>> a driving license.
>>
>> Then look at the blackmail of coroner Joan Woods who pronounced Lisa
>> McPherson murdered and what happened to her when she -- or anyone else
>> -- advances indictments for any of these murders. Then answer your
>> own question.

---
"I spewed bodily fluids." - Shydavid http://www.skeptictank.org/
http://www.RonTheNut.ORG/ PGP: http://www.skeptictank.org/frice.pgp
-- You love drugs! You love drugs, don't you?! You better
not say anything about my mother! Don't you DARE say anything
about my mother! -- Scientology's International President (Audio
files of this nutter at http://www.linkline.com/personal/frice

> 'Salvation' is a very odd term. Salvation from what? Being human? Odd way
> of seeing Spirituality imho.

how about salvation of who? salvage, rescue, restore or mend.

> > I wonder if they give scholarships.
>
> Yes: but it's the kind of "scholorship" where the person receiving it
> must pay dearly for it.

as in indentured servitude?

> >as far as hiding true identities do you mean sock puppets?
>
> Using fictitious names to hide the fact that they're Scientology:

[...]

you addressed the message to Mike rather than the Church as a whole.

I wondered if meant Mike in particular having sock puppets.

> > OK, fair enough. But I would say that the original scientology is not
> > the same as the current scientology. The original scientology has been
> > infiltrated and set up because of their stand against psychotropic
> > drugs used by the psychiatric profession.

> Nonsense. They would say it's because the Gummint wants its "proven"
> "tech." Truth is, the cult's doing it to themselves.

if you do some study biographies of LRH it seems fair to judge the
evil **** started with him. open to the question of whether the
government helped him along beause who knows?

> Nope, it's arrant nonsense involving nonexistent mental "engrams" which
> have been shown not to exist, combined with dangerous quack
> vitamin/sauna combinations.

IMHO you cannot prove the exisentece of a metaphysical notion. such as
engrams.

> > "Hubbard did set up $cientology specifically to make money. He said so."
> >
> > So what's the beef. No secret

> Except that the cult lies about it, and sues to keep it secret.

and the CoS publicity materials describe him as an idealist rather
than a businessman. "Ron the Humanitarian" versus "Ron the CEO".

Chris Leithiser <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> Scheherazade wrote:
> >
> > I was thinking it was about time for my dead horse stuff.
> >
> > I used to be into Sadism, Necrophilia and Bestiality, but then I found out I was just beating a dead horse.
> >

> $cientology can help you with that.

ROFLOL! :eek:)

Mike

and rude, too....