Scientology's advertising in these newsgroups

I was using the term as a buzzword for the ultimate a faith has to offer.

In $cientology, it could be used for bankruptcy.

"ulunuhi" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Some do charge for 'salvation', some teach that 'salvation' is won and

lost
> regularly, others that it can be purchased by indulgences, prayer can be
> purchased, etc. Granted, not all, but then the question was did any other
> than Scientologists ask for money for services rendered.
>
> I don't think Mike has ever mentioned 'salvation' as Scientology's motive.
> 'Salvation' isn't the motive for quite a number of faiths. Maybe that is
> the disconnect here. I wasn't aware we were discussing "Salvation".
>
> 'Salvation' is a very odd term. Salvation from what? Being human? Odd

way
> of seeing Spirituality imho.
>
> It seems to me that those who believe in the need for 'salvation' and

those
> who do not often find it hard to fathom each other's faiths.
>
> (Once again for the record I am not a Scientologist nor have I ever been
> one. I personally would not choose to be audited, but then I grant Mike

and
> his fellow Scientologists the right to believe what they feel they need to
> believe as long as they don't insist I believe the same as them. That is
> where I disconnect with live and let live in religions. Once they feel

that
> I must believe the same as they do, I see them as dangerous and cult

like.)
> --
> "We stumble and fall constantly, even when we are most enlightened."
> Thomas Merton
>
> "Marko Proberto" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > T^hey ask for money, but do not charge for salavation, etc. That is the
> > difference, but, I suspect you will never see it.
> >

> > "ulunuhi" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> > > try some other churches. watch tv on a sunday even.
> > > --
> > > "We stumble and fall constantly, even when we are most enlightened."
> > > Thomas Merton

AFAIK, tithing is not mandatory if one cannot afford it.

Reaching OT8 in $ceinotology is only through purchasing. Or, do they give
scholarships?

"Theta" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Can you say "tithe"?
>
> Mike
>

> "Markus Proberteous" <[email protected]> wrote in message

news:<[email protected]>...
> > Wrong. Absolutely wrong.
> >
> > I have attended services in several Catholic Churches, and I have yet to

see
> > anyone require a donation for prayer, etc.
> >

> > "ulunuhi" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> > > or the collection plate
> > > --
> > > "We stumble and fall constantly, even when we are most enlightened."
> > > Thomas Merton
> > >
> > > "Marcus Probertious" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > > news:[email protected]...

in

you

and

more

> > news:<[email protected]>...

first
> > printed.

pretty
> > sneaky

> > about
> > the

enlightened."

> > was
> > in Jr

can't
> > hide

> > afraid
> > of

either.

funds,
> > as
> > do
> > many

No, I did not forget it, as it is irrelevant.

"Theta" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> You forgot Psychiatry.
>
> Mike
>

> "Marcus Probertious" <[email protected]> wrote in message

news:<[email protected]>...
> > An admission charge to a religion....
> >
> > Just like the movies, theater and prostitutes.
> >

> > "Theta" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> > > VERY upfront. There are "price lists" available in every centre, in
> > > monthly publications and even on the web. And if for some reason you
> > > still need to check a price, you just ring up the org registrar and
> > > they'll quote you over the phone, then and there. It couldn't BE more
> > > upfront. LOL
> > >
> > > Mike
> > >

> > > "ulunuhi" <[email protected]> wrote in message

> > news:<[email protected]>...

> > printed.

> > sneaky

about
> > the

was
> > in Jr

hide

afraid of

as
> > do
> > many

"Carole" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Chris Leithiser <[email protected]> wrote in message

news:<[email protected]>...

> > > What's your interest in scientology and how come you are so read up
> > > and fanatical about bagging it?
> > >
> > > My viewpoint is that scientology has been DDT'd by vested interests
> > > due to their antagonistic stand against pharmaceutical drugs used for
> > > psychiatric purposes.

> > Their financial frauds and the odd death by decapitation, dehydration,
> > burning alive, drowning in scalding bathtubs and across-the-room gunshot
> > suicides no doubt pushes the process along.

> OK, fair enough. But I would say that the original scientology is not
> the same as the current scientology. The original scientology has been
> infiltrated and set up because of their stand against psychotropic
> drugs used by the psychiatric profession.
>
> Their original teachings are still something to be regarded
> favourably. These were opposition to pschotropic drugs, kinetics and
> detoxifying the body of drugs from what I can gather.
>
> Other practices such as ugly deaths, brainwashing, ripping people off
> are illuminati/ new world order inspired propaganda. So there's no
> need to come into this ng breathing venom, hate and fear without
> having any real understanding of what is actually going on.

Carole, you have no idea what is really going on. Look at what the French
and Germans have rightly done with the Kriminal Kult of $cientology.

They are rightly reviled for what they are, from the beginning of their
cult, including their founder, a third rate sci-fi writer.

> > > But on top of that they have no doubt been infiltrated by
> > > disinformation agents who are intent on seeing them totally
> > > discredited.

> > That's what their lunatic fringe claims, yes. That's what they said
> > when $cientology was caught infiltrating the US Government, for example.

> There are well informed people who claim scientology's action against
> pschotropic drugs and practices was the best and most informative
> informaton to be found against these practices. Using words like
> "lunatic fringe" is emotive and misleading.

Nope. It is called an accurate description of them.

> > > And on top of that there are probably people on the internet who
> > > monitor any discussions which come up and make sure the appropriate
> > > disinformation gets out to anybody who starts to think in their
> > > favour.

> > It's a living.

> People need enlightenment not hate filled rantings, emotive
> propaganda, and fear mongering which are all trademarks of illuminati
> disinformation.

It is not hate filled rantings, etc. but the realisim of something
inherently evil.

> The true mark of illuminati disinformation is that it doesn't offer
> any hope or any good news, just hate, fear and disinformation in order
> to control through fear.

Here is some good news: Despite their clams to the contrary, the Kriminal
Kult of $cientology is shrinking.

"jake" <nospamhere@all> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> On Sat, 27 Sep 2003 14:31:31 GMT, "Marko Proberto"
> <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >Imagine the bleating and braying we would hear if a evil psychiatrist did
> >it.
> >
> >It would be deafening!

> IF?
>
> FYI psychiatric abuse is endemic and routine..

Taken out of context.

Bad jake. Bad jake.

not something I personally would use as a buzz word as it has specific
meaning for one of the Earth's largest faith groups and other large numbers
find that meaning to be used/disused in a predatory manner.
--

"As Far As I Know"?

As far as I know they aren't
--
"We stumble and fall constantly, even when we are most enlightened."
Thomas Merton

"Marko Proberto" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "ulunuhi" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>
> > If the Church of Scientology has murdered then take the church to court.

> They are there, AFAIK.
>
> > As Christians like to say 'it was them not me' when murder is mentioned.

> So
> > then, not all Scientologists are guilty (even if some have). It is the

> job
> > of the legal system to prosecute those supposed some.
> >
> > Just out of curiosity, is murdering one's own members somehow worse than
> > murdering other faith's members for not converting?

> AFAIAC, it is a form of cannibalism. However, murder is wrong, period.
>

> > --
> > "We stumble and fall constantly, even when we are most enlightened."
> > Thomas Merton
> >
> > "Marko Proberto" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> > > It is the murdering of their own members, to the exclusion of others,

> that
> > > sets them apart. Even Saddam Hussein was an equal opportunity

murderer.

> > > "ulunuhi" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > > news:[email protected]...

murdered
> > by
> > > attended

> long

France and Germany's decision to not recognize Scientology as a religion, at
this time, is not proof of any criminal action by the COS.

Russia doesn't like Catholicism, should we make the great leap there? Well
maybe from the flimsy evidence required in this thread. (reality here is
the Orthodox Church doesn't want them moving into their territory)

--
"We stumble and fall constantly, even when we are most enlightened."
Thomas Merton

"Marko Proberto" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:%[email protected]...

> "Carole" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > Chris Leithiser <[email protected]> wrote in message

> news:<[email protected]>...

for

> > > Their financial frauds and the odd death by decapitation, dehydration,
> > > burning alive, drowning in scalding bathtubs and across-the-room

gunshot
> > > suicides no doubt pushes the process along.

> > OK, fair enough. But I would say that the original scientology is not
> > the same as the current scientology. The original scientology has been
> > infiltrated and set up because of their stand against psychotropic
> > drugs used by the psychiatric profession.
> >
> > Their original teachings are still something to be regarded
> > favourably. These were opposition to pschotropic drugs, kinetics and
> > detoxifying the body of drugs from what I can gather.
> >
> > Other practices such as ugly deaths, brainwashing, ripping people off
> > are illuminati/ new world order inspired propaganda. So there's no
> > need to come into this ng breathing venom, hate and fear without
> > having any real understanding of what is actually going on.

> Carole, you have no idea what is really going on. Look at what the French
> and Germans have rightly done with the Kriminal Kult of $cientology.
>
> They are rightly reviled for what they are, from the beginning of their
> cult, including their founder, a third rate sci-fi writer.

> > > That's what their lunatic fringe claims, yes. That's what they said
> > > when $cientology was caught infiltrating the US Government, for

example.

> > There are well informed people who claim scientology's action against
> > pschotropic drugs and practices was the best and most informative
> > informaton to be found against these practices. Using words like
> > "lunatic fringe" is emotive and misleading.

> Nope. It is called an accurate description of them.

> > > It's a living.

> > People need enlightenment not hate filled rantings, emotive
> > propaganda, and fear mongering which are all trademarks of illuminati
> > disinformation.

> It is not hate filled rantings, etc. but the realisim of something
> inherently evil.
>
> > The true mark of illuminati disinformation is that it doesn't offer
> > any hope or any good news, just hate, fear and disinformation in order
> > to control through fear.

> Here is some good news: Despite their clams to the contrary, the Kriminal
> Kult of $cientology is shrinking.

Too bad, they should be.

And, what about the case wrt Lisa?

"ulunuhi" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:L%[email protected]...
> "As Far As I Know"?
>
> As far as I know they aren't
> --
> "We stumble and fall constantly, even when we are most enlightened."
> Thomas Merton
>
> "Marko Proberto" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> >
> > "ulunuhi" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> >
> > > If the Church of Scientology has murdered then take the church to

court.

> > They are there, AFAIK.
> >
> > > As Christians like to say 'it was them not me' when murder is

mentioned.
> > So
> > > then, not all Scientologists are guilty (even if some have). It is

the
> > job
> > > of the legal system to prosecute those supposed some.
> > >
> > > Just out of curiosity, is murdering one's own members somehow worse

than
> > > murdering other faith's members for not converting?

> > AFAIAC, it is a form of cannibalism. However, murder is wrong, period.
> >

> > > --
> > > "We stumble and fall constantly, even when we are most enlightened."
> > > Thomas Merton
> > >
> > > "Marko Proberto" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > > news:[email protected]...

others,
> > that

> murderer.

> murdered
> > > by

tooo
> > long

enlightened."

What case? So far all I have seen is rabid ranting.

Site a federal or state case number, so that I can view it at Case Law, or
an unbiased source or two. Primary sources are always good, newspapers will
suffice that do not belong at the grocery checkout line.

I am also loath to condemn an entire faith for the death of one person given
the large numbers other faiths have historically removed from the Earth.

(Historic might even be stretching it since it was still happening
yesterday. Haven't read any newspapers this morning, so cant say about
today).

I would be glad to see those responsible, if there was a murder, go to jail.

--
"We stumble and fall constantly, even when we are most enlightened."
Thomas Merton
"Markowitz Probertowitz" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Too bad, they should be.
>
> And, what about the case wrt Lisa?
>

> "ulunuhi" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:L%[email protected]...
> > "As Far As I Know"?
> >
> > As far as I know they aren't
> > --
> > "We stumble and fall constantly, even when we are most enlightened."
> > Thomas Merton
> >
> > "Marko Proberto" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> > >
> > > "ulunuhi" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > > news:[email protected]...

> court.
> > >
> > > They are there, AFAIK.

> mentioned.
> > > So

> the
> > > job

> than
> > >
> > > AFAIAC, it is a form of cannibalism. However, murder is wrong, period.

> others,
> > > that

> > murderer.

> > murdered

have

> tooo
> > > long

> enlightened."

At least they got that part right. AFAIAC< they violate RICO
> [...]

> > > There are well informed people who claim scientology's action against
> > > pschotropic drugs and practices was the best and most informative
> > > informaton to be found against these practices. Using words like
> > > "lunatic fringe" is emotive and misleading.

> > Nope. It is called an accurate description of them.

appropriate

> > > People need enlightenment not hate filled rantings, emotive
> > > propaganda, and fear mongering which are all trademarks of illuminati
> > > disinformation.

> > It is not hate filled rantings, etc. but the realisim of something
> > inherently evil.
> >
> > > The true mark of illuminati disinformation is that it doesn't offer
> > > any hope or any good news, just hate, fear and disinformation in order
> > > to control through fear.

> > Here is some good news: Despite their clams to the contrary, the

Are the US 'RICO' laws valid in France and Germany?

not that I would concede they violate RICO, but then application of RICO
keeps expanding so soon we could all be violating them.
--

[email protected] (Ria) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> > The "MAKE MONEY. MAKE MORE MONEY. MAKE OTHER PEOPLE PRODUCE SO AS TO
> > MAKE MORE MONEY." LRH quote comes directly from HCO Policy Letter
> > March 9, 1972 Issue I "Finance Series No. 11 - Income Flows and Pools
> > - Principles of Money Management, a PL describing HOW to ensure
> > survival and expansion AS an organisation. Put it into context. It's
> > not difficult.

> "make other people produce so as to make more money" does not sound
> like the words of a person who expects his employees to treat their
> employees with much respect.
>
> how would you like to know that a person expected to "make" you do
> anything?

This is the cold, harsh reality of any organisation's survival.
Hubbard just put it into words and, oooh here's a funny thing,
suddenly you take issue with it. Grow up.

> > Any organisation wishing to expand follows this basic principle in one
> > degree or another. I have worked for a number of charities in the UK,
> > particularly the fundraising side, where this is applied. In
> > face-to-face fundraising, legacies, corporate fundraising, you name
> > it. It is followed to a tee.

> right. then you get into a situation where the charity turns into a
> company with a non-material product (the emotion of satisfaction for
> having done a good deead) exchanged for money.

That is up to the individual who is donating but yes, I'm sure many
people do give to charity for this reason. This has nothing to do with
the individual charity, however. People give money to charities for
all sorts of reasons. Reasons that are their own.

> > Just because there is a business-like element to how the Church
> > promotes Scientology services does not take anything away from the
> > religiosity of the subject, the services themselves, their value and
> > their benefits to the individuals who participate.

> I regard it similar to the psychiatic industry in that the
> profit-making motive drives much of the policy and so shapes
> attitudes.

The CoS is not a for-profit making organisation. The money that it
receives through service fees and donations goes straight back into
it, through expansion programs and social betterment facilities.

> > "The fact that the material basis for the religion of Scientology is
> > organised in a business-like manner can have no implications for its
> > status as a religion. Does a work of art cease to be a work of art
> > when it is efficiently produced for sale or exchange?

> to a large degree, yes it does,
>
> art-as-commerce degrades the quality of art, just as art-as-proganda
> degrades the quality of art. money makes our lives mediocore in the
> area of spirituality as it does artworks much as state religions do
> the same.

Quality of art is subjective. What one person sees as valuable another
may see as rubbish, whatever the price-tag.

Mike

"Quality of art is subjective. What one person sees as valuable another
may see as rubbish, whatever the price-tag."

no truer words have been spoken

--
> [...]

> > > "The fact that the material basis for the religion of Scientology is
> > > organised in a business-like manner can have no implications for its
> > > status as a religion. Does a work of art cease to be a work of art
> > > when it is efficiently produced for sale or exchange?

> > to a large degree, yes it does,
> >
> > art-as-commerce degrades the quality of art, just as art-as-proganda
> > degrades the quality of art. money makes our lives mediocore in the
> > area of spirituality as it does artworks much as state religions do
> > the same.

> Quality of art is subjective. What one person sees as valuable another
> may see as rubbish, whatever the price-tag.
>
> Mike

> > > Carole, you have no idea what is really going on. Look at what the

> French
> > > and Germans have rightly done with the Kriminal Kult of $cientology.

Who doesn't know what is going on?

Dr James Bowen talks about aspartame and how it is a mind control
agent in the following link. He give the scientology information as
the best on the topic advising of the dangers of psycho political
drugs.

http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Atrium/2012/illumin.htm

Church of Scientology's Psycho Politics
"The monologue "Psycho Politics" from the Church of Scientology is
probably the best monograph available to bring you up to date with the
way mass mind control agents, like Aspartame, and the psychology /
psychiatric power structures are being used to control political
dissident in our country, and also documents its roots in modern
times. "

I'm not into scientology but have read their book about the
purification rundown, which is a technique to rid the body of
accumulated drugs which react in the body maybe years after taking
them.
Also they were involved somehow in kinesology which is some system
used by many psychology type people in a beneficial way.
http://www.metatech.org

You do know how intelligence agencies go after people and manipulate
information to discredit people and ideas, don't you?

Carole
http://www.austarmetro.com.au/~hubbca/aspartame.htm

http://www.scientologywatch.org/postnuke/index.php

"ulunuhi" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> What case? So far all I have seen is rabid ranting.
>
> Site a federal or state case number, so that I can view it at Case Law, or
> an unbiased source or two. Primary sources are always good, newspapers

will
> suffice that do not belong at the grocery checkout line.
>
> I am also loath to condemn an entire faith for the death of one person

given
> the large numbers other faiths have historically removed from the Earth.
>
> (Historic might even be stretching it since it was still happening
> yesterday. Haven't read any newspapers this morning, so cant say about
> today).
>
> I would be glad to see those responsible, if there was a murder, go to

jail.

> --
> "We stumble and fall constantly, even when we are most enlightened."
> Thomas Merton
> "Markowitz Probertowitz" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > Too bad, they should be.
> >
> > And, what about the case wrt Lisa?
> >

> > "ulunuhi" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:L%[email protected]...
> > > "As Far As I Know"?
> > >
> > > As far as I know they aren't
> > > --
> > > "We stumble and fall constantly, even when we are most enlightened."
> > > Thomas Merton
> > >
> > > "Marko Proberto" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > > news:[email protected]...

> > court.

> > mentioned.

is
> > the

worse
> > than

period.

enlightened."

> > others,
> > > murderer.

> > > murdered

> have

> > tooo

> > enlightened."

"ulunuhi" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Are the US 'RICO' laws valid in France and Germany?

Of course not. Note that I was expressing an opinion.

> not that I would concede they violate RICO, but then application of RICO
> keeps expanding so soon we could all be violating them.

Nope. They are, IMNSHO, a racketeering influenced corrupt organization, and
not a religion.

> --
> "We stumble and fall constantly, even when we are most enlightened."
> Thomas Merton
>
> "Markowitz Probertowitz" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > At least they got that part right. AFAIAC< they violate RICO
> > "ulunuhi" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> > > France and Germany's decision to not recognize Scientology as a

> religion,
> > at
> > > this time, is not proof of any criminal action by the COS.
> > >
> > > Russia doesn't like Catholicism, should we make the great leap there?

> > Well
> > > maybe from the flimsy evidence required in this thread. (reality here

> is
> > > the Orthodox Church doesn't want them moving into their territory)
> > >
> > > --
> > > "We stumble and fall constantly, even when we are most enlightened."
> > > Thomas Merton
> > >
> > > "Marko Proberto" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > > news:%[email protected]...

read
> > up

> > interests

> used
> > > for

> > dehydration,
> > > gunshot

> not

> been

and

> off

> > French

> their

> said
> > > example.

> against

who

> > appropriate

their

> illuminati

offer

> order

> > Kriminal

"Carole" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> "Markowitz Probertowitz" <[email protected]> wrote in message

news:<[email protected]>...

and

off

> > French

> Who doesn't know what is going on?
>
> Dr James Bowen talks about aspartame and how it is a mind control
> agent in the following link. He give the scientology information as
> the best on the topic advising of the dangers of psycho political
> drugs.

paranoid drviel deleted....

Thank for more proof of your paranoia.

And, the Kriminal Kult of $cientology does not need any help from chemcials
to control minds.

But, Carole, do not worry. You are immune from mind control.

You do realize RICO has been used against anti-abortion demonstrators?

(not that I support their tactics)