Scilly Billy (well, Bobby)

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Colin Blackburn, Jun 4, 2003.

  1. Tags:

  2. >More interesting though is the part about bikes on the islands being seen as common property.

    Note to self - Scillies not good idea for biking holiday destination!

    Cheers, helen s

    ~~~~~~~~~~

    ~~~~~~~~~~

  3. wafflycathcsdirtycatlitter wrote:
    >>More interesting though is the part about bikes on the islands being seen as common property.
    >

    > Note to self - Scillies not good idea for biking holiday destination!

    :)

    It did cross my mind too. I wonder how serious cyclists with pride-and-joy bikes get on? I guess
    they always use a lock.

    Colin

  4. Andymorris

    Andymorris Guest

    Colin Blackburn wrote:
    > wafflycathcsdirtycatlitter wrote:
    >>> More interesting though is the part about bikes on the islands being seen as common property.
    >>

    >> Note to self - Scillies not good idea for biking holiday destination!
    >
    > :)
    >
    > It did cross my mind too. I wonder how serious cyclists with pride-and-joy bikes get on? I guess
    > they always use a lock.
    >
    > Colin

    Its harly worth having a bike, theres only about twenty miles of road on the biggest island. The
    town has one main street, you would see anyone who had borrowed your bike.

    --
    Andy Morris

    AndyAtJinkasDotFreeserve.Co.UK