Scilly Billy (well, Bobby)

>More interesting though is the part about bikes on the islands being seen as common property.

Note to self - Scillies not good idea for biking holiday destination!

Cheers, helen s

~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~

wafflycathcsdirtycatlitter wrote:
>>More interesting though is the part about bikes on the islands being seen as common property.
>

> Note to self - Scillies not good idea for biking holiday destination!

:)

It did cross my mind too. I wonder how serious cyclists with pride-and-joy bikes get on? I guess
they always use a lock.

Colin

Colin Blackburn wrote:
> wafflycathcsdirtycatlitter wrote:
>>> More interesting though is the part about bikes on the islands being seen as common property.
>>

>> Note to self - Scillies not good idea for biking holiday destination!
>
> :)
>
> It did cross my mind too. I wonder how serious cyclists with pride-and-joy bikes get on? I guess
> they always use a lock.
>
> Colin

Its harly worth having a bike, theres only about twenty miles of road on the biggest island. The
town has one main street, you would see anyone who had borrowed your bike.

--
Andy Morris

AndyAtJinkasDotFreeserve.Co.UK