Scooter rider was Killed in American NASCAR street!

Red Cloud

Guest
I saw Tuesday in city, the most terrible traffic accident. The
scooter rider was trying to change the lane and hit by the car from
left and bounced back to right and hit by the car from right. The
rider was killed instantly. The helmet was crushed so is the head. The
blood was spilled all over the street. The reason for this accident
is at the fault of the rider for lack of judgement.
The rider was young one around 20's years old. There is another reason
for the accident: America road is like NASCAR racing track, the most
unsafe place for scooter rider. Scooters are very popular in Europe,
asia, india. Riding scooter in typical American NASCAR street is like
speeding a bicycle along NASCAR drivers.

Once upon a time, Red Cloud wrote:

"Sorry the world just does not work by your white penis ass."
-- Pungent Gas

Red Cloud wrote:
> I saw Tuesday in city, the most terrible traffic accident. The
> scooter rider was trying to change the lane and hit by the car from
> left and bounced back to right and hit by the car from right. The
> rider was killed instantly. The helmet was crushed so is the head. The
> blood was spilled all over the street. The reason for this accident
> is at the fault of the rider for lack of judgement.
> The rider was young one around 20's years old. There is another reason
> for the accident: America road is like NASCAR racing track, the most
> unsafe place for scooter rider. Scooters are very popular in Europe,
> asia, india. Riding scooter in typical American NASCAR street is like
> speeding a bicycle along NASCAR drivers.

Hunting buffalo most terrible danger!

Accident in NASCAR buffalo herd cause crushed warbonnet and
limping horse.

Typical America NASCAR buffalo hunt like driving Italy without
Skip Barber race school diploma!

SMH

Red Cloud wrote:
> I saw Tuesday in city, the most terrible traffic accident....

If Red Cloud is back, can Little Meow be far behind?

"the grinning buddy bear carries a fork." - g.d.

> If Red Cloud is back, can Little Meow be far behind?
>
> --
> Tom Sherman - Holstein-Friesland Bovinia

Hey! I was thinking the same thing! And all this time and his English hasn't
improved one little bit. If anything, he is regressing.

Pat in TX

In article <[email protected]>,
Red Cloud <[email protected]> writes:

> I saw Tuesday in city, the most terrible traffic accident. The
> scooter rider was trying to change the lane and hit by the car from
> left and bounced back to right and hit by the car from right. The
> rider was killed instantly. The helmet was crushed so is the head. The
> blood was spilled all over the street. The reason for this accident
> is at the fault of the rider for lack of judgement.
> The rider was young one around 20's years old. There is another reason
> for the accident: America road is like NASCAR racing track, the most
> unsafe place for scooter rider. Scooters are very popular in Europe,
> asia, india. Riding scooter in typical American NASCAR street is like
> speeding a bicycle along NASCAR drivers.

I just got my cushion-tired/counterbalanced forklift
accreditation for NASCAR logistics centre/warehouse.

I don't even really want the damn'd thing. But I got
a time-&-a-half 8-hour shift in, just for attending
the course on a Saturday. Morning. After a swing-shift
Friday. While coming down with a cold.

The rear-steering of lift trucks is somewhat familiar
to me; I can relate the maneouvering to marine craft
more than to automobiles (I've never driven a car.)
And there's a 3-dimensional awareness of a dynamically
shifting CoG that, as a cyclist, I can also relate to.
A rider on a bicycle contributes a "load centre".

The scary part of handling such a heavy motorized
vehicle is that there is no tangible sense of the
power & mass under one's control. Driving forklift
makes me miss my bike.

--
Nothing is safe from me.
I'm really at:

Tom Keats wrote:
> I just got my cushion-tired/counterbalanced forklift
> accreditation for NASCAR logistics centre/warehouse.

The correct spelling is "NA$CAR". ;)

> I don't even really want the damn'd thing. But I got
> a time-&-a-half 8-hour shift in, just for attending
> the course on a Saturday. Morning. After a swing-shift
> Friday. While coming down with a cold.
>
> The rear-steering of lift trucks is somewhat familiar
> to me; I can relate the maneouvering to marine craft
> more than to automobiles (I've never driven a car.)
> And there's a 3-dimensional awareness of a dynamically
> shifting CoG that, as a cyclist, I can also relate to.
> A rider on a bicycle contributes a "load centre".
>
> The scary part of handling such a heavy motorized
> vehicle is that there is no tangible sense of the
> power & mass under one's control. Driving forklift
> makes me miss my bike.

Things not to do on a forklift I have seen:

1. Turn into the wrong loading dock. Instead of entering a parked
semi-trailer, there was a 4-foot drop to the ground.
2. Looking to the side while driving, and hitting a building column
right between the forks.
3. Driving off the paved lot into the grass and getting stuck.
4. Turning too quickly, and dumping three pallets, each containing
several thousand empty plastic bottles.

On Nov 16, 11:49 pm, "Bill Sornson" <[email protected]> wrote:
> Once upon a time, Red Cloud wrote:
>
> "Sorry the world just does not work by your white penis ass."
> -- Pungent Gas

White Penis Power:
1. NASCAR Racing Track
2. SUV/Hummer
3. Open Wild West
4. The Most Racist People on earth.
5. Genocide native people
6. Interment of 200,000 Japanese-American
7. Stockpiling the largest amount of Nuclear weapons ready to
destory the world
8. Ignoring the UN global-warming warning
9. Obesity/Gluttony suffering with diabete/heart attack/cancer

"Red Cloud"

ha ha ha, Red Cloud. What does your rant have to do with bicycles? Oh yes, I
remember--for you it is simply enough to rant and rave with no point at all.
It's time for your medications, little boy.

In article <[email protected]>,
Tom Sherman <[email protected]> writes:

>> The scary part of handling such a heavy motorized
>> vehicle is that there is no tangible sense of the
>> power & mass under one's control. Driving forklift
>> makes me miss my bike.

> Things not to do on a forklift I have seen:
>
> 1. Turn into the wrong loading dock. Instead of entering a parked
> semi-trailer, there was a 4-foot drop to the ground.
> 2. Looking to the side while driving, and hitting a building column
> right between the forks.
> 3. Driving off the paved lot into the grass and getting stuck.
> 4. Turning too quickly, and dumping three pallets, each containing
> several thousand empty plastic bottles.

I [almost saw, mostly heard-of] a temp labourer getting
hit by a forklift. Fortunately, he was only brushed.
But he was nevertheless knocked off his feet, and possibly
(according to the hearsay) sustained a forehead goose egg.

AIUI, the victim had just pulled a palletized load o' goods
out of a can, and was extracating the hand pallet jack from
the skid when he got hit. The forklift guy that hit him feels
just horribly, gut-twistingly awful about it.

Ultimately, we /own/ our respective, individual responsibilities.

However, I opine that when a temp labour agency sends people to
a site, they should ensure that those people are acquainted
with the type of environment they'll be working in. And even
that isn't enough -- in other, similar places I've worked in,
the pedestrians have the RoW, and the forklift/high-reach/
narrow-aisle/walkie guys yield. In the place I'm working now,
it's the opposite. It's not fair to the workers to turn the
tables on 'em.

cheers,
Tom

--

In article <70cc6036-73fc-4433-bdab-f3c100000ea0@s36g2000prg.googlegroups.com>,
Red Cloud <[email protected]> writes:
> On Nov 16, 11:49 pm, "Bill Sornson" <[email protected]> wrote:
>> Once upon a time, Red Cloud wrote:
>>
>> "Sorry the world just does not work by your white penis ass."
>> -- Pungent Gas

> White Penis Power:
> 1. NASCAR Racing Track

mined roads in Afghanistan
> 2. SUV/Hummer

AK-47s
> 3. Open Wild West

Afghanistan
> 4. The Most Racist People on earth.

Sudan
> 5. Genocide native people

Sudan
> 6. Interment of 200,000 Japanese-American

Idi Amin's Uganda
> 7. Stockpiling the largest amount of Nuclear weapons ready to
> destory the world

The former USSR
> 8. Ignoring the UN global-warming warning

Everybody
> 9. Obesity/Gluttony suffering with diabete/heart attack/cancer

It's the Roman Empire, all over again!

Or maybe, Mongolian Empire. Ghengis Khan,
Timur Leng, 'n all that. And then there
were the Ottoman Empires.

Thank goodness for Brown/White/Black/Red/Yellow
Yoni Power to keep humanity surviving.

--

[email protected] (Tom Keats) writes:

> Thank goodness for Brown/White/Black/Red/Yellow
> Yoni Power to keep humanity surviving.

Through all mankind's self-inflictions, which we
tend to blame others for.

--
Nothing is safe from me.
I'm really at:
tkeats curlicue vcn dot bc dot ca

Red Cloud <[email protected]> wrote in news:f88d0a8c-4ae2-4bf3-877a-
[email protected]:

Hi, RC. Do you still sing and ride like true bike?

> I saw Tuesday in city,

How was she?

> the most terrible traffic accident. The
> scooter rider was trying to change the lane and hit by the car from
> left and bounced back to right and hit by the car from right.

Was it a motor scooter or a classic push scooter?

> The
> rider was killed instantly. The helmet was crushed so is the head.

This helmet offered no protection to the rider, therefore by
inductive reasoning and triple negation, I infer that no helmets
offer no protection to no riders.

> The
> blood was spilled all over the street. The reason for this accident
> is at the fault of the rider for lack of judgement.

The rider was exhibiting classic NASCAR White Penis Power behavior,
but without sufficient Penis to back it up. I would recommend that
Scooter WPP riders upgrade to fat ass SUV.

> The rider was young one around 20's years old. There is another reason
> for the accident: America road is like NASCAR racing track, the most
> unsafe place for scooter rider. Scooters are very popular in Europe,
> asia, india. Riding scooter in typical American NASCAR street is like
> speeding a bicycle along NASCAR drivers.

If it was a push scooter, then yes, the speed differentials are
comparable, but some motor scooters have sufficient penis power to
make them freeway legal. Unfortunately, they do not have as much
girth or length as fat ass SUV.

Tom Sherman <[email protected]> wrote in news:fhmogl$7an$3
@registered.motzarella.org:

> Red Cloud wrote:
>> I saw Tuesday in city, the most terrible traffic accident....

> If Red Cloud is back, can Little Meow be far behind?

True bike don't draft like NASCAR fat ass SUV bully bike
lycra drug lance color vroom vroom. Ride along, sing a song,
wave a bong, see the red cloud waving.

In article <[email protected]>,
Little Meow <[email protected]> writes:
> Tom Sherman <[email protected]> wrote in news:fhmogl$7an$3
> @registered.motzarella.org:
>
>> Red Cloud wrote:
>>> I saw Tuesday in city, the most terrible traffic accident....

>> If Red Cloud is back, can Little Meow be far behind?
>>

> True bike don't draft like NASCAR fat ass SUV bully bike
> lycra drug lance color vroom vroom. Ride along, sing a song,
> wave a bong, see the red cloud waving.

"Zoom zoom zoom".
-- Mazda commercial.

Wave a bong -- yeah, right.

Hell, let it all hang out.

xeers,
Tom

Have you seen the bigger piggies
with their piggie wives?
You can see them out for dinner,
clutching forks & knives.
-- George Harrison (I think)

--

Tom Keats wrote:
> However, I opine that when a temp labour agency sends people to
> a site, they should ensure that those people are acquainted
> with the type of environment they'll be working in. And even
> that isn't enough -- in other, similar places I've worked in,
> the pedestrians have the RoW, and the forklift/high-reach/
> narrow-aisle/walkie guys yield. In the place I'm working now,
> it's the opposite. It's not fair to the workers to turn the
> tables on 'em.

When I worked as a "light industrial" contract worker [1], we were given
no safety training, and not even provided the OSHA mandated personal
protective equipment (PPE) unless an OSHA inspector was visiting (a rare
occurrence).

[1] Temp is the wrong term, since we were NOT filling in for temporarily
absent full time workers, but being used as a disposal labor force that
did not have to be given any benefits.

"the grinning buddy bear carries a fork." - g.d.

In article <[email protected]>,
Tom Sherman <[email protected]> writes:
> Tom Keats wrote:
>> However, I opine that when a temp labour agency sends people to
>> a site, they should ensure that those people are acquainted
>> with the type of environment they'll be working in. And even
>> that isn't enough -- in other, similar places I've worked in,
>> the pedestrians have the RoW, and the forklift/high-reach/
>> narrow-aisle/walkie guys yield. In the place I'm working now,
>> it's the opposite. It's not fair to the workers to turn the
>> tables on 'em.

> When I worked as a "light industrial" contract worker [1], we were given
> no safety training, and not even provided the OSHA mandated personal
> protective equipment (PPE) unless an OSHA inspector was visiting (a rare
> occurrence).
>
> [1] Temp is the wrong term, since we were NOT filling in for temporarily
> absent full time workers, but being used as a disposal labor force that
> did not have to be given any benefits.

Y'know what? I'm physically & mentally exhausted and spent
from having to drive forklifts around. More so than hand-bombing
junk (and subsequently filling orders) out of marine
containers from China.

It's killing me.

I'm finally operating motorized vehicles of some sort,
and it's killing me.

I hate it.

I luv my bike all the more, when I get the chance
to ride 'er.

I do luv my job, though. It's so much like computer
processing, except with reality instead of intangibles.
Logistics is all about input-process-output. Throughput
& turnover. Clearing bottlenecks and making things work
better. Putting out "fires" (f-ups created by lusers
[the day shift]) and keeping things organized and ordered.

Lord help me, I love it so much.

The Union has my job description down as "Material Handler."
Pfffft!!! Fsck that noise! I've gotta attend a union
meeting and propose they change it to "Logistics Technician."

cheers,
Tom

--
Nothing is safe from me.
I'm really at:
tkeats curlicue vcn dot bc dot ca

"Tom Keats" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> It's killing me.

memories

> I'm finally operating motorized vehicles of some sort,
> and it's killing me.
>
> I hate it.
>
> I luv my bike all the more, when I get the chance
> to ride 'er.
>
> I do luv my job, though. It's so much like computer
> processing, except with reality instead of intangibles.
> Logistics is all about input-process-output. Throughput
> & turnover. Clearing bottlenecks and making things work
> better. Putting out "fires" (f-ups created by lusers
> [the day shift]) and keeping things organized and ordered.
>
> Lord help me, I love it so much.
>
> The Union has my job description down as "Material Handler."

hey I have one of those

mk5000

"Yes, this, and more! but not,
Ah, 'tis not what in youth we dreamed 'twould be!
'Tis not to have our life
Mellowed and softened as with sunset-glow,"--growing old, matthew arnold