Scots airport staff could be prosecuted for refuelling American torture planes

stevebaby said:
Kidnapping,imprisonment without trial,torture...if I was a yank, I think I would be really worried.If this continues it's inevitable that the same treatment will be extended to us citizens someday.
Actually,the PATRIOT Act pretty much gives the us government a free rein now.
I wonder what the reperbs are going to say when a democrat government uses these powers against its political opponents.
:rolleyes:
Since I am a Yank and I might have an insight to this , I have yet to hear of anyone who is really worried. This wiretapping is a situation that is being overblown on the net and other talking heads and maybe be a necessity to prevent a very real and not imagined threat of terorist actions against the US. We cannot have it both ways. The wiretapping does not give the government a free rein against all citizens.
The world of the liberals would be a great world to live in if the liberals could convince the terrorists to co-operate. Maybe they could get the Bin-Ladens of the world to sit down with them over Kool-aid and cookies to discuss the issues together. They could get Barbra Streisand and Bob Dylan to open the talks with a song. And the Muzzi's could get Cat Stevens to sing "Morning Has Broken" as a follow up. They could all hold hands as Michael Jackson sings "We Are the People" A equal oppurtunity conference.

America is a target. It is a whole other thread as to all the reasons why. My point is not to address that issue in this thread. Since we are a target, we need people in place to protect Americans. With that protection comes unpleasantries that are necessary. One thing that Americans have a problem with is that we want our cake and eat it too...
On 9/11 America changed. We had it so good for so long.

i dunno, i bet she is a right little goer.

i'd do her if i was very drunk...(or if she was drunk)

Wurm said:
Cute wolfux, but no cigar. The wench hit too many branches on her way down the Ugly Tree. Though, she looks like she'd make you a fine torture dominatrix - seems like your cup of tea...?

MountainPro said:
i dunno, i bet she is a right little goer.

i'd do her if i was very drunk...(or if she was drunk)
I wonder (but not for long) what condi would look like in black leather with a riding crop in her hand.

Bet dubya knows.
:D :D :D