Scott Rakes legality

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

None

Are Scott Rakes still permitted in USCF mass start events? I've been away from racing for a while!

K

Kenbhart

Scott Rakes are legal in all USCF events at all times. (they are extensions that point "down and
back" and not "up and forward")

In article <[email protected]>, "None" <[email protected]> writes:
>Are Scott Rakes still permitted in USCF mass start events? I've been away from racing for a while!
>

+--------------------------------------------------------+
| Ken B Hart @ aol.com |
+--------------------------------------------------------+

A

Andy Coggan

"KenBHart" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:200307171[email protected]...
> Scott Rakes are legal in all USCF events at all times. (they are extensions that point "down and
> back" and not "up and
forward")

The regular (weekend) officials at T-town won't allow the use of Scott Rakes on that track,
believing them to be unsafe. I never bothered to check the rule book to see how much discretion
officials actually have with such matters (when in Rome, do as the Romans do).

Andy Coggan

D

Daniel Connelly

Anything which is ruled unsafe is illegal. The rules are pretty broad....

Dan

Andy Coggan wrote:
> "KenBHart" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>
>>Scott Rakes are legal in all USCF events at all times. (they are extensions that point "down and
>>back" and not "up and
>
> forward")
>
> The regular (weekend) officials at T-town won't allow the use of Scott Rakes on that track,
> believing them to be unsafe. I never bothered to check the rule book to see how much discretion
> officials actually have with such matters (when in Rome, do as the Romans do).
>
> Andy Coggan

Status
Not open for further replies.