Scott Rakes legality

None

Guest
Are Scott Rakes still permitted in USCF mass start events? I've been away from racing for a while!

Scott Rakes are legal in all USCF events at all times. (they are extensions that point "down and
back" and not "up and forward")

| Ken B Hart @ aol.com |

"KenBHart" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> Scott Rakes are legal in all USCF events at all times. (they are extensions that point "down and
> back" and not "up and
forward")

The regular (weekend) officials at T-town won't allow the use of Scott Rakes on that track,
believing them to be unsafe. I never bothered to check the rule book to see how much discretion
officials actually have with such matters (when in Rome, do as the Romans do).

Andy Coggan

Anything which is ruled unsafe is illegal. The rules are pretty broad....

Dan