Scott road bikes

Tom

Guest
Hi there,

I recently got the idea of starting road biking. A colleague is
selling a used entry-level (Tiagra-equipped) Scott bike at a nice
price. I checked the bike, and it's in excellent condition. What
holds me back is the brand name. I havn't heard much about
Scott. Does Scott make decent quality bikes?

Thanks.

-Tom

In article <[email protected]>,
"Tom" <[email protected]> wrote:

> Hi there,
>
> I recently got the idea of starting road biking. A colleague is
> selling a used entry-level (Tiagra-equipped) Scott bike at a nice
> price. I checked the bike, and it's in excellent condition. What
> holds me back is the brand name. I havn't heard much about
> Scott. Does Scott make decent quality bikes?
>
> Thanks.
>
> -Tom

Yes.

In short, Scott is, oddly enough, an American brand that has a lot more
presence in Europe than it does on this continent.

It ain't no Huffy,