Scram dual drive question

Steve W

Guest
I have a dual drive hub only and want to buy the bits to operate the 3 speed
hub. Has anyone got such a thing?
I do not necessarily need the dual drive operating mech as the bits for the
3 speed would be ok.
But anything you have would be interesting.

Steve W wrote:
> I have a dual drive hub only and want to buy the bits to operate the 3 speed
> hub. Has anyone got such a thing?
> I do not necessarily need the dual drive operating mech as the bits for the
> 3 speed would be ok.
> But anything you have would be interesting.

My SRAM contact tells me that this won't work, the regular 3-speed uses
a different amount of cable travel.

Sheldon "Hasn't Tried It" Brown
| Always listen to the experts. |
| They'll tell you what can't be done, and why. |
| Then do it. --Robert A. Heinlein |
Phone 617-244-9772 FAX 617-244-1041
http://harriscyclery.com
Hard-to-find parts shipped Worldwide