Sea 0tter Classic 2003

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Flyingcoyote, Apr 13, 2003.

  1. Flyingcoyote

    Flyingcoyote Guest

    Sea Otter Classic this weekend was a blast. Went up Friday morning and checked out the events, and
    stayed through Sunday. Friday was a beautiful day. The Dual Slalom was very cool, as well as
    everything else, including BMX demos, Trials demos, Downhill, Mountain Cross practice and more. Some
    photos are uploaded and later I'll have a couple short (15 seconds or so) video clips of some
    awesome Trials. http://www.boarsgut.com/photos-public/MTB/SeaOtter2003/

    --
    FlyingCoyote http://www.boarsgut.com

  2. Dave W

    Dave W Guest

    On Sun, 13 Apr 2003 20:26:19 -0700, "FlyingCoyote" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Sea Otter Classic this weekend was a blast. Went up Friday morning and checked out the events, and
    >stayed through Sunday. Friday was a beautiful day. The Dual Slalom was very cool, as well as
    >everything else, including BMX demos, Trials demos, Downhill, Mountain Cross practice and more.
    >Some photos are uploaded and later I'll have a couple short (15 seconds or so) video clips of some
    >awesome Trials. http://www.boarsgut.com/photos-public/MTB/SeaOtter2003/
    >
    >--
    >FlyingCoyote http://www.boarsgut.com

    Killer pics! Thanks.