Sea 0tter Classic 2003

Flyingcoyote

Guest
Sea Otter Classic this weekend was a blast. Went up Friday morning and checked out the events, and
stayed through Sunday. Friday was a beautiful day. The Dual Slalom was very cool, as well as
everything else, including BMX demos, Trials demos, Downhill, Mountain Cross practice and more. Some
photos are uploaded and later I'll have a couple short (15 seconds or so) video clips of some
awesome Trials. http://www.boarsgut.com/photos-public/MTB/SeaOtter2003/

--
FlyingCoyote http://www.boarsgut.com
--

On Sun, 13 Apr 2003 20:26:19 -0700, "FlyingCoyote" <[email protected]> wrote:

>Sea Otter Classic this weekend was a blast. Went up Friday morning and checked out the events, and
>stayed through Sunday. Friday was a beautiful day. The Dual Slalom was very cool, as well as
>everything else, including BMX demos, Trials demos, Downhill, Mountain Cross practice and more.
>Some photos are uploaded and later I'll have a couple short (15 seconds or so) video clips of some
>awesome Trials. http://www.boarsgut.com/photos-public/MTB/SeaOtter2003/
>
>--
>FlyingCoyote http://www.boarsgut.com

Killer pics! Thanks.