Sea otter Pro Crit Cancelled!

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Rik Van Diesel, Apr 10, 2003.

  1. Sutton does it again.

    Instead a circuit at/on Laguna Seca Road course. This is to make up for the lost distance from the
    nullified road race. Sorry Redwood city, sorry Santa Cruz.. I can only tell you that the racing on
    that car course SUCKS!!!!

    Ricky should stick to MTB.

    RVD.

    Tags:

  2. I wouldn't say it sucks; it's actually a fun course. But man it hurts. That thing is SO hard. And
    the competition is VERY high. Yesterday my road race started with a lap of the Laguna Seca track,
    and tomorrow's circuit race is entirely on the track. I guarantee those pros wish they could have an
    easy day of a flat crit in Santa Cruz rather than what they ended up with.

    Mark VandenBerghe - just another Masters Fattie

    "Rik Van Diesel" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Sutton does it again.
    >
    > Instead a circuit at/on Laguna Seca Road course. This is to make up for the lost distance from the
    > nullified road race. Sorry Redwood city, sorry Santa Cruz.. I can only tell you that the racing on
    > that car course SUCKS!!!!
    >
    > Ricky should stick to MTB.
    >
    > RVD.

  3. Danschmatz

    Danschmatz Guest

    The old sea otter crit was the hardest crit off the year.