Sea otter Pro Crit Cancelled!

Rik Van Diesel

Guest
Sutton does it again.

Instead a circuit at/on Laguna Seca Road course. This is to make up for the lost distance from the
nullified road race. Sorry Redwood city, sorry Santa Cruz.. I can only tell you that the racing on
that car course SUCKS!!!!

Ricky should stick to MTB.

RVD.

I wouldn't say it sucks; it's actually a fun course. But man it hurts. That thing is SO hard. And
the competition is VERY high. Yesterday my road race started with a lap of the Laguna Seca track,
and tomorrow's circuit race is entirely on the track. I guarantee those pros wish they could have an
easy day of a flat crit in Santa Cruz rather than what they ended up with.

Mark VandenBerghe - just another Masters Fattie

"Rik Van Diesel" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Sutton does it again.
>
> Instead a circuit at/on Laguna Seca Road course. This is to make up for the lost distance from the
> nullified road race. Sorry Redwood city, sorry Santa Cruz.. I can only tell you that the racing on
> that car course SUCKS!!!!
>
> Ricky should stick to MTB.
>
> RVD.

The old sea otter crit was the hardest crit off the year.