Seaford, Delaware Road Race

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Jonas, Feb 27, 2003.

  1. Jonas

    Jonas Guest

    Any news on the road race held in Seaford Delaware?

    Tags:

  2. "Jonas" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Any news on the road race held in Seaford Delaware?

    I heard the promoter is a real douchebag, but his wife is hot.

    Is that the kind of news you wanted...?

  3. Jonas

    Jonas Guest

    "hold my beer and watch this..." <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > "Jonas" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > Any news on the road race held in Seaford Delaware?
    >
    > I heard the promoter is a real douchebag, but his wife is hot.
    >
    > Is that the kind of news you wanted...?

    not really the info that i was looking for but good to know any way.