Seagull Anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Chere

Salisbury Seagull is scheduled for October 11. Anyone have it penciled in on their calendar? Tim?
Carol? Don and I did the metric last year... going for the hundred this time.

After this past week's GOBA adventure, I have a renewed respect for the importance of training. I
didn't have to be sagged, but my thighs were screaming after Friday's long hills and 15 mph
headwinds. Even some ultra-light wedgie riders had to get off and push up the crest of a couple of
those hills. (My sick mind secretly enjoyed that sight).

It was my first visit to the Buckeye state (Ohio) ~ a beautiful part of the US and great folks too.
--
Chere ~ GRR Sanibel, FL / Cumberland, MD

I have filled out the registration and will be mailing it today. It will be my first century so I'm
training, training, training. Seems a bit intimidating. The area where I can ride (home) is hilly,
which is killing me :)

-darrel Gaithersburg, MD

"chere" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> Salisbury Seagull is scheduled for October 11. Anyone have it penciled in on their calendar? Tim?
> Carol? Don and I did the metric last year... going for the hundred this time.
>
> After this past week's GOBA adventure, I have a renewed respect for the importance of training. I
> didn't have to be sagged, but my thighs were screaming after Friday's long hills and 15 mph
> headwinds. Even some ultra-light wedgie riders had to get off and push up the crest of a couple of
> those hills. (My sick mind secretly enjoyed that sight).
>
> It was my first visit to the Buckeye state (Ohio) ~ a beautiful part of the US and great
> folks too.

Status
Not open for further replies.