Seagull Anyone?

Discussion in 'Recumbent bicycles' started by Chere, Jun 22, 2003.

  1. Chere

    Chere Guest

    Salisbury Seagull is scheduled for October 11. Anyone have it penciled in on their calendar? Tim?
    Carol? Don and I did the metric last year... going for the hundred this time.

    After this past week's GOBA adventure, I have a renewed respect for the importance of training. I
    didn't have to be sagged, but my thighs were screaming after Friday's long hills and 15 mph
    headwinds. Even some ultra-light wedgie riders had to get off and push up the crest of a couple of
    those hills. (My sick mind secretly enjoyed that sight).

    It was my first visit to the Buckeye state (Ohio) ~ a beautiful part of the US and great folks too.
    --
    Chere ~ GRR Sanibel, FL / Cumberland, MD

    Tags:

  2. Darrel Davis

    Darrel Davis Guest

    I have filled out the registration and will be mailing it today. It will be my first century so I'm
    training, training, training. Seems a bit intimidating. The area where I can ride (home) is hilly,
    which is killing me :)

    -darrel Gaithersburg, MD