Sealed Pivot Bearings

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Deaners, Jul 19, 2004.

  1. Deaners

    Deaners Guest

    Can anyone point me to websites that sell replacement bearings for full
    suspension bikes?

    Tags:

  2. Michael Dart

    Michael Dart Guest

  3. Michael Dart

    Michael Dart Guest

    "Deaners" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Can anyone point me to websites that sell replacement bearings for full
    > suspension bikes?

    Oh and you didn't say what kind of bike you have. If you require Enduro MAX
    bearings (ex: Santa Cruz Bullit)you will have to contact the bike's
    manufacturer. Also any LBS with a QBP catalogue should be able to hook you
    up with free shipping by Thursday if you order today.

    Mike

  4. Deaners

    Deaners Guest

    My bike is a Schwinn Rocket 88.

    Thanks for the link. Looks like I might find a sealed headset bearing here
    also.

    news:[email protected]