Recumbent bicycles · Public discussion

Sealing tailfaring at the shoulders?

Started by Mikael Seierup · · Last activity · 4 posts · 907 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Recumbent bicycles
Published
23 May 2003
Last activity
24 May 2003
Original author
Mikael Seierup
Posts
4
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
907
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–4 of 4
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Someone used zotefoam to achieve this but I forgot who. Any info on how you did would be
    appreciated.

    M.

  2. "Mikael Seierup" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:<[email hidden]>...

    Quoted message said:

    Someone used zotefoam to achieve this but I forgot who. Any info on how you did would be
    appreciated.

    M.

    Try this link and scroll down to the bottom of the page.
    wisil.recumbents.comalan ariail.htm

    Milan

  3. [[ This message was both posted and mailed: see the "To," "Cc," and "Newsgroups" headers for
    details. ]]

    That might have been me. Check out

    recumbents.comprojects.html

    and look for the Wishbone tailbox.

    In article <[email hidden]>, Mikael Seierup

    Quoted message said:

    Someone used zotefoam to achieve this but I forgot who. Any info on how you did would be
    appreciated.

    M.

  4. "Andrew Douglas" skrev

    Quoted message said:

    That might have been me. Check out

    recumbents.comprojects.html

    and look for the Wishbone tailbox.

    Yep, it was you. I have an M5 tailfairing also. But only a gap at my shoulders where the fairing
    widens. 2-3 inches or so.

    Looks like you just glued it to the inside of the fairing. Does the foam go under your armpits? I
    will probably use campingmat.

    Regards Mikael

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.