Sealing tailfaring at the shoulders?

Discussion in 'Recumbent bicycles' started by Mikael Seierup, May 23, 2003.

  1. Someone used zotefoam to achieve this but I forgot who. Any info on how you did would be
    appreciated.

    M.

    Tags:

  2. Milan Demko

    Milan Demko Guest

  3. [[ This message was both posted and mailed: see the "To," "Cc," and "Newsgroups" headers for
    details. ]]

    That might have been me. Check out

    http://www.recumbents.com/mars/projects.html

    and look for the Wishbone tailbox.

    In article <[email protected]>, Mikael Seierup
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    > Someone used zotefoam to achieve this but I forgot who. Any info on how you did would be
    > appreciated.
    >
    > M.

  4. "Andrew Douglas" skrev

    > That might have been me. Check out
    >
    > http://www.recumbents.com/mars/projects.html
    >
    > and look for the Wishbone tailbox.

    Yep, it was you. I have an M5 tailfairing also. But only a gap at my shoulders where the fairing
    widens. 2-3 inches or so.

    Looks like you just glued it to the inside of the fairing. Does the foam go under your armpits? I
    will probably use campingmat.

    Regards Mikael