Sean Eadie "in jeopardy"...

news:[email protected]

http://www.theage.com.au/articles/2004/07/12/1089484284414.-
html?oneclick=true

> "A customs interception of banned tablets five years ago
> led to a doping infraction notice, served today against
> Olympic team member Eadie"
>
> "the AOC last Friday announced it was withholding Dajka's
> Athens nomination because of the police investigation"
>
> 5 years ago.. WTF?!

The AOC wants heads rolling on platters. They've been
embarassed too close to Athens. If Eadie is even slightly
guilty (you know what I mean) he's history.

--

A: Top-posters.
B: What is the most annoying thing on Usenet?

Originally posted by hippy
http://www.theage.com.au/articles/2004/07/12/1089484284414.html?oneclick=true

"A customs interception of banned tablets five years ago led to a doping infraction notice, served today against Olympic team member Eadie"

"the AOC last Friday announced it was withholding Dajka's Athens nomination because of the police investigation"

5 years ago.. WTF?!

hippy
Not good.. not good at all..

Let's just assume they're all guilty, then we can swap the prize from who gets over the line first, to who gets away without being caught the longest.

I was a race mechanic a couple of times, and the riders who retired to their rooms early "for their Vitamin B injections nudge-nudge, wink-wink" were not to be disturbed at any cost. One soigneur was physically threatened when he got his team's room wrong and the other team had forgotten to lock the door. He backed out hurriedly when he realised, but couldn't help noticing little eskys full of ice, and bottles of what didn't look like Vitamin suppliments, and way too much injecting gear for simple old vitamins. And this was just at pissant little races in the country. Go figure.

M"Bike tech, not human tech"H

Originally posted by hippy
http://www.theage.com.au/articles/2004/07/12/1089484284414.html?oneclick=true

"A customs interception of banned tablets five years ago led to a doping infraction notice, served today against Olympic team member Eadie"

"the AOC last Friday announced it was withholding Dajka's Athens nomination because of the police investigation"

5 years ago.. WTF?!

hippy
Not good.. not good at all..
This is such a non-event. How will they pin anything on him? The evidence was destroyed, there's appears to be no proof that he received the notification from Customs, he will just plead ignorance to any knowledge of the whole thing, and there's not a lot that can be done.

IMO, this is just a beat up to appease the IOC or whoever is on the phone saying that they want someone's head on a plate.

>Originally posted by mfhor
>He backed out hurriedly when he realised, but couldn't help >noticing little eskys full of ice, and bottles of what didn't look like >Vitamin suppliments, and way too much injecting gear for simple >old vitamins. And this was just at pissant little races in the >country. Go figure.

So any time I lose a race I can just assume the other rider was
on drugs and start playing scrabble or something? Grr..

hippy
lawn bowlers are the biggest druggies.. ;)