Sean Kelly in the Guardian.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doctor.House said:
Can you possibly understand how tedious it is to educate the world?
Can't be more tedious than reading your posts trying to convince people cycling is rife with doping... yeah the pro peloton dopes, we get it. Anyone that is in denial is a drooling retard and just needs to be left alone in their ignorance.

wolfix said:
You too???? I thought I was the only one......
I posted before the TdF that Doctor.House's **** should be stopped. Lim PMed me and told me to stop trying to get other members banned. I then posted the suggestion that the Dr.'s incessant dope stuff should not be posted to non-doping threads. Not many members agreed with that. So now I don't read or post here as much as I used to.

The problem with all his rants is he eventually gets most threads turned into doping threads. And that gets old.
He has some very valid points, and I think he has some inside info on the doping world.
I read the posts because I am bored when I should be doing something constructive....... But the forum has gone way down hill......
I am not sure I would back a ban...... But I sure wish he would limit his stuff to a few rants that carried more substance. As it is, he is a wasted source of information.

Bro Deal said:
I posted before the TdF that Doctor.House's **** should be stopped. Lim PMed me and told me to stop trying to get other members banned. I then posted the suggestion that the Dr.'s incessant dope stuff should not be posted to non-doping threads. Not many members agreed with that. So now I don't read or post here as much as I used to.
The doper apologist hypocrite returns.

Again----nothing whatsoever to do with Sean Kelly and PDM epo overdosing.

Just another mindless post.

wolfix said:
The problem with all his rants is he eventually gets most threads turned into doping threads. And that gets old.
He has some very valid points, and I think he has some inside info on the doping world.
I read the posts because I am bored when I should be doing something constructive....... But the forum has gone way down hill......
I am not sure I would back a ban...... But I sure wish he would limit his stuff to a few rants that carried more substance. As it is, he is a wasted source of information.
Now if we can just get Texas to cecede.

please ban senor house. he turns every thread into ****. i have no idea why on earth the mods let him stay. esp as he just turns up with a new SN when they eventually get around to kicking him out. they should easily be able to block his IP addy. :rolleyes:

cheapie said:
please ban senor house. he turns every thread into ****. i have no idea why on earth the mods let him stay. esp as he just turns up with a new SN when they eventually get around to kicking him out. they should easily be able to block his IP addy. :rolleyes:
Please ban the cycling ignorant---they know not what they write.

Team PDM epo overdoes in 1991. Sorry they fibbed to you.

wolfix said:
Dr. House is a troll and here's the proof.

On this thread a few postings ago, he spoke about Kelly commenting on Eurosport. That every time a doping topic comes up Kelly goes silent and something on the lines of long silences in broadcasting is a big mistake

I now know for a fact that he has never heard Kelly commenting.

A) Kelly has never gone silent like that ... I have listened to the vast majority of his commenting for the last 4-5 years

B) Flyer / Dr House is probably getting the wrong end of the stick from an off the cuff comment made by David Walsh in an interview on Competitor Radio in which he mentions Kelly's commenting style.
This interview was flagged on here by Bro Deal about 10 days ago. Listen for yourself. Thats what Flyer/DrHouse did and then educated us with his "first hand" knowledge

Bro Deal said:
MP3 you can download. The first part is at the given URL and the there is a link to the second part.

http://www.competitorradio.com/details.php?show=150
Dr House posts thousands of tons of sludge here day after day - and in there is a lot of truth BUT plenty of half truths, embellishments and lies.

Who knows - the vast majority of his comments are probably based on second hand / 3rd hand/ 4th hand unverified sources.

wicklow200 said:
Dr. House is a troll and here's the proof.

On this thread a few postings ago, he spoke about Kelly commenting on Eurosport. That every time a doping topic comes up Kelly goes silent and something on the lines of long silences in broadcasting is a big mistake

I now know for a fact that he has never heard Kelly commenting.

A) Kelly has never gone silent like that ... I have listened to the vast majority of his commenting for the last 4-5 years

B) Flyer / Dr House is probably getting the wrong end of the stick from an off the cuff comment made by David Walsh in an interview on Competitor Radio in which he mentions Kelly's commenting style.
This interview was flagged on here by Bro Deal about 10 days ago. Listen for yourself. Thats what Flyer/DrHouse did and then educated us with his "first hand" knowledge

Dr House posts thousands of tons of sludge here day after day - and in there is a lot of truth BUT plenty of half truths, embellishments and lies.

Who knows - the vast majority of his comments are probably based on second hand / 3rd hand/ 4th hand unverified sources.
Go inject up an EPO in your arm. Have Nike foot the bill.

Keep sticking up for Big Pharma, and you will see one day. Doper Apologist.

Le Tour is a 'Get Well" postcard.

A Cat 2 remark.

The cow fueled 2007 Tour offers us a look at fine pasture lands.

That's where the meat and milk come from.

See you at your mentoring session maison.

Dead Star said:
http://sport.guardian.co.uk/smalltalk/story/0,,2124864,00.html

Were you ever offered drugs?
It's always been around but never to the extent that it was in the last 10 or 15 years, probably because the financial gain was never as big in my time as it was after that.

Sorry to get all Paxman about this, but were you ever offered drugs?
Yes.

By whom?
Well, when I say I was offered drugs I mean I probably would have known where to go if I wanted them.

Did you go there?
No.

I wonder if his nose grew at that point. :eek:
wweee

Dead Star said:
http://sport.guardian.co.uk/smalltalk/story/0,,2124864,00.html

Were you ever offered drugs?
It's always been around but never to the extent that it was in the last 10 or 15 years, probably because the financial gain was never as big in my time as it was after that.

Sorry to get all Paxman about this, but were you ever offered drugs?
Yes.

By whom?
Well, when I say I was offered drugs I mean I probably would have known where to go if I wanted them.

Did you go there?
No.

I wonder if his nose grew at that point. :eek:
weee

Status
Not open for further replies.