Sears Tandem

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Tws, Jun 30, 2003.

  1. Tws

    Tws Guest

    I ran across a Sears tandem and I was wondering if anyone could please help me find a site that will
    tell me about this bicycle. I want to take it back to original. I have looked at many different
    sites and their links to no avail. Thank You.

    Tom.

    Tags:

  2. In article <[email protected]>, [email protected] (TWS) wrote:

    > I ran across a Sears tandem and I was wondering if anyone could please help me find a site that
    > will tell me about this bicycle. I want to take it back to original. I have looked at many
    > different sites and their links to no avail. Thank You.
    >
    > Tom.

    Hm. Sears as in the department store?

    Bewarned: the tandem you are trying to restore will probably never have any commercial value. It may
    well build into a usable casual tandem bicycle.

  3. Billcotton

    Billcotton Guest

    My ten speed racer, that I bought from Sear in the mid 60 was made in Austria, it was stolen. Maybe
    a web search of manufacture there, is a place to start.

    --
    // Bill Cotton: Latitude N40° 03.756' W75° 06.192' / / Phone 215 663-8363 Data 215 663-8364 //
    [email protected] [email protected] // [email protected] [email protected] //

    "TWS" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > I ran across a Sears tandem and I was wondering if anyone could please
    help me
    > find a site that will tell me about this bicycle. I want to take it back
    > original. I have looked at many different sites and their links to no
    avail.
    > Thank You.
    >
    > Tom.

  4. Tws

    Tws Guest

    Thank You.....yes a starting point for sure. I just want to ride this, not interested in the value.