Cycling Equipment · Public discussion

seat post for Pinarello Prince

Started by KajaDog · · Last activity · 2 posts · 1,733 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Cycling Equipment
Published
24 February 2006
Last activity
24 February 2006
Original author
KajaDog
Posts
2
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
1,733
Views / 30 days
1

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–2 of 2
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I have an older model Pinarello Prince and I need to get a seat post. It looks like the new Princes' use a 31mm post but Ive read that older models might not. I cant tell what year mine is and I've seen seat post sold a 30.9mm and I know I cant measure that accurately. Any ideas?

  2. could it even be a 27.2mm

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.