Cycling Equipment · Public discussion

Seat post size for Felt TT frame?

Started by Kimba · · Last activity · 2 posts · 465 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Cycling Equipment
Published
15 September 2005
Last activity
15 September 2005
Original author
Kimba
Posts
2
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
465
Views / 30 days
0
Topics

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–2 of 2
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I have a Felt TT frame, about 2003 era. Does anyone know what the
    correct size seat post would be? I'm using a 26.4 mm one but I suspect
    the correct size should be 26.8mm.
    Anyone know?

  2. "Kimba" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    I have a Felt TT frame, about 2003 era. Does anyone know what the correct
    size seat post would be? I'm using a 26.4 mm one but I suspect the correct
    size should be 26.8mm.
    Anyone know?

    Try these guys. . .
    http://www.feltracing.com/contact.asp

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.