Seatpost / Stem and bar choices.

toomanybikes

Nov 1, 2004

I have a new frame coming in the next couple of weeks, trying to figure out what to use on it.

The frame is Pearl white with red panels, with a red CK headset.

My choices ( I think) :

1) Ritchey WCS stem and seatpost, with a Nitto Noodle handlebar - this would be a Black / Silver combination.

2) Ritchey WCS stem and seatpost with the WCS Classic road bar - an all black combination.

3) Deda Newton Handlabar and Zero 100 stem and seatpost - all in the Dark Metal finish - basically gun-metal.

What say the forum on choices???​

toomanybikes said:
I have a new frame coming in the next couple of weeks, trying to figure out what to use on it.

My choices ( I think) :

1) Ritchey WCS stem and seatpost, with a Nitto Noodle handlebar - this would be a Black / Silver combination.

2) Ritchey WCS stem and seatpost with the WCS Classic road bar - an all black combination.

3) Deda Newton Handlabar and Zero 100 stem and seatpost - all in the Dark Metal finish - basically gun-metal.

What say the forum on choices???​

Number 2

toomanybikes said:

My choices ( I think) :

What say the forum on choices???
How and where you are planning on riding the bike should dictate the handlebars you choose ...

With the frame-unknown other than the color, I would also choose the DROP bars.

seatpost : easton ec70 zero seatback carbon
stem : easton ea70
handlebar : easton ec70 ergo carbon

I'd seriously consider 3T stems and bars. For the seatpost......if you don't need a ton of setback, I think it's hard to beat the Syntace P6. FSA seatposts are worth a look. PMP posts are beautiful. Thompson posts, of course, are excellent, too.