Seatposts

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by Mark H., Sep 8, 2003.

  1. Mark H.

    Mark H. Guest

    Where can I get some info on seatposts, the type that would inform me as to what I wanted to have on
    my road bike?

    T.I.A., Mark

    Tags:

  2. In article <[email protected]>, "Mark H."
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    > Where can I get some info on seatposts, the type that would inform me as to what I wanted to have
    > on my road bike?

    I got information from the big resellers, as far as who makes them. If you're interested in weight
    or in specifics, I would find something in your price range and then maybe visit their website. For
    instance, Bontrager (the post I have) has all that information on their site. However, I did go to
    my LBS to get it. Hope that helps.