Seattle Group rides

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Milton99, Apr 29, 2003.

  1. Milton99

    Milton99 Guest

    Anybody know of any good group rides in Seattle? I'm going to be there over the weekend and would
    like to bring my bike.

    Thanks Albert

    Tags:

  2. Bosaci

    Bosaci Guest

    "Milton99" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > Anybody know of any good group rides in Seattle? I'm going to be there
    over
    > the weekend and would like to bring my bike.
    >
    > Thanks Albert

    Great place to ride, don't need a group.

  3. Suz

    Suz Guest

    A lot of teams meet in the Leschi area Saturday and Sunday mornings, starting around 9, you could
    probably hook up with one of them. The south end of Lake Wa. is a very popular route. No local races
    Saturday, so there will probably be a good turnout. Sunday, if you're interested in racing (or
    watching) is the Seward Park spring criterium, races starting at 9:30. If you'll be here Thursday
    evening, you may be interested in the weekly training races there. Here's a race calendar:
    http://www.nwracereport.com/calendar/04_calendar.htm

    Cascade Bicycle Club also has several rides going, open to everybody, (and some rides are faster
    than stated), this may a good option if you are not a racer (or former racer).
    http://cascade.org/EandR/Activities_Calendar_List.cfm?query=cascadefreedaily ride

    Have fun, hope the weather holds out for you!

    -Suz

    "Milton99" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > Anybody know of any good group rides in Seattle? I'm going to be there
    over
    > the weekend and would like to bring my bike.
    >
    > Thanks Albert

  4. Bob McBreen

    Bob McBreen Guest

    There are lots of great rides. www.cascade.org has a list. It is the website for Cascade