Secret food shame

Yeff

Guest
Cornflakes? The soggier the better.

--

-Jeff B. (who also likes the cole slaw from KFC)
zoomie at fastmail dot fm

Yeff wrote:

> Cornflakes? The soggier the better.

I prefer canned mushrooms to fresh ones.

Yeff wrote:
> Cornflakes? The soggier the better.

Cheet-O's. The baked ones in the blue bag.

Jill

Krystal cheeseburgers with extra pickles

and ketchup on 'em

helen

news:[email protected]...

jmcquown wrote:
> Yeff wrote:
> > Cornflakes? The soggier the better.

> Cheet-O's. The baked ones in the blue bag.
>
> Jill

Once a year I get the strongest craving for Cheetos - the crunchy ones.
I eat them until I am sick, then I don't eat them again for another
year or so...

-L.

On Sun, 13 Feb 2005 04:49:51 GMT, Yeff <[email protected]> wrote:

My Beef Wellington recipe. The results are delicious, but I cringe
whan I get asked for the recipe, it's so trashy...

Nathalie in Switzerland

Far as I can tell, someone wrote:
>Cornflakes? The soggier the better.

Oreos and milk. At least a dozen.

kilikini wrote:

> You know, I've been following this thread and I can't think of a single food
> that I crave that I could eat until I get sick. If I order a fast food
> burger (which isn't often) I eat half of it. I eat only one slice of pizza.
> I love a salad bar, but can only make it through two modest plates full.
> Sushi - maybe 5 pieces. I don't eat sweets, don't drink milk, OH! I've got
> one! Fresh sourdough bread out of the oven! I can eat the whole dang loaf
> with butter. Okay. Whew. I'm normal. <g>
>
> kili

Well, what if beer counts? ;-)

--
Steve

Ever wonder about those people who spend $2.00 apiece on those little
bottles of Evian water? Try spelling Evian backwards...

Helen wrote:

> Krystal cheeseburgers with extra pickles
>
> and ketchup on 'em

I love In-n-Out burgers, but I don't think that's anything to feel guilty
about. They're very, very good. Same thing with Ben & Jerry's ice cream.

Sometimes I *do* feel guilty about eating an entire container of hummus, but
that's fairly healthy stuff.

Oh. Oh. Yes, I *can* hang my head, because I just remembered this, even
though I haven't done it for several years: I heat up a canned ham patty in
a frying pan with butter. When it starts to get crispy around the edges, I
put it on a toasted and buttered English muffin with bread & butter pickle
slices. My cardiologist would have a coronary.

Bob

On Sun, 13 Feb 2005 04:49:51 GMT, Yeff <[email protected]> wrote:

>Cornflakes? The soggier the better.

Errrm, I really don't know that I should admit this....

Eagle sweetened condensed milk. Straight out of the can, eaten with a
spoon.

Regards,
Tracy R.

"jmcquown" wrote ...
>> Who said anything about getting sick?! I just like Cheet-O's on

rare
> occasions; I don't eat the entire bag nor do I eat enough to make me

barf!

Clearly you do not understand food..,..

> Beefaroni!

Italian sausage& basil ravioli....same brand?

Quick and deadly. :)

jacqui{JB} wrote:
> "Yeff" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>
>> Cornflakes? The soggier the better.

> Pop Tarts; frosted, raspberry. Toasted is good, cold out of the
> package is better. Not that they're easy to find here in
> Copenhagen -- there's only one place in town that carries them and
> it's something like 60dkk per box (over 10usd). Definitely a guilty
> pleasure.
>
> Jack-in-the-Box Original Tacos (not the big ones -- they're weird).
> Mmmm. With fries and onion rings. Very comforting after a crappy day
> at work.
>
> The rest of my guilty pleasures are pretty much public ...
> -j

What is it with the Jack in the Box Monster Tacos? Who even orders them?
It's the 2/$.99 deal that's the goods! Yummy, nice, greasy belly bomb!

kili

"ravinwulf" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:p[email protected]...
> On Sun, 13 Feb 2005 04:49:51 GMT, Yeff <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >Cornflakes? The soggier the better.

> Errrm, I really don't know that I should admit this....
>
> Eagle sweetened condensed milk. Straight out of the can, eaten with a
> spoon.
>
> Regards,
> Tracy R.

Pop the top and dip graham crackers till its allllll gone !

John (and me kinda lactose intolerant, too)

Starburst candies with Leave It To Beaver reruns, generally my
combination of choice when suffering hayfever attacks. I was going to
say potato chips, but that's no secret.
--Lia

MareCat wrote:
> Beefaroni!

Franco American Spaghetti-O's with mini meatballs!

Jill

"Sheldon" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Licorice Twizzlers, Cheez-It (Get Your Own Box)
>
> Wishing real licorice was still available, original licorice pipes were
> smokin' !

Love licorice. There's a candy store in Toronto that sells imported
licorice. I buy it and hoard it.
E.