Secrets of Successful Weight Loss

jenney

Guest
Weight loss...if we could just find the right diet we would achieve our
goals, right? The sad truth is that weight loss diets, for the most
part, don't work and are becoming a thing of the past. Research shows
that 85-95% of dieters regain any weight they've lost within 3-5
years.
Read Full Article AT http://www.improve-health.blogspot.com

jenney wrote:

> Weight loss...if we could just find the right diet we would achieve our
> goals, right? The sad truth is that weight loss diets, for the most
> part, don't work and are becoming a thing of the past. Research shows
> that 85-95% of dieters regain any weight they've lost within 3-5
> years.
> Read Full Article AT http://www.improve-health.blogspot.com

Perhaps we should change the name of this group to alt.support.way.of.eating :)
--
--------------------------------------
Diagnosed Type II Diabetes March 5 2001

jenney wrote:
> Weight loss...if we could just find the right diet we would achieve our
> goals, right? The sad truth is that weight loss diets, for the most
> part, don't work and are becoming a thing of the past.

Most diets work, the problem is that most dieters won't.

As for becoming a thing of the past, that is the nature of time;
everything becomes a thing of the past.

Research shows
> that 85-95% of dieters regain any weight they've lost within 3-5
> years.

Research show that 85%-95% of quoted statistics are plucked out of the
air by the person doing the quoting.

> Read Full Article AT http://www.improve-health.blogspot.com

No thanks, I haven't time to waste waiting for sloooow servers to load.
I am afraid that your *blog* has become an unseen thing of the past.

Regards

David

--

To email me, please include the letters DNF anywhere in the subject line.

All other mail is automatically deleted.