Sedona ~VIDEO~

Jeff Edelen <[email protected]> had this to say

> Dave W wrote:
>> Jeff Edelen <[email protected]> had this to say news:WdW_b.1133$h23.488@fed1read06
>>
>>>Per Löwdin wrote:
>>>
> [regarding Sedona...]

>>>"Too hot" is a personal call. On a warm day, it may go a bit over 100F, at worst. The mornings
>>>will be well under 100F. Higher temps are great in that they keep trail crowding down.
>>
>> O.k, but how's the humidity?
>
> Check the link to <http://www.sedonaweather.net> that Pete provided. The humidity isn't too bad.
>
> -Jeff

Isn't too bad? Compared to our levels during the summer, it's damn near non existant! According to
last year stats, the hottest day was 112 degrees, with like 30% humidity. That's amazing to me.

Dave (100% humidity for 4 mths straight in GA!)

Dave W wrote:
> Jeff Edelen <[email protected]> had this to say news:1ef%b.1397$h23.193@fed1read06
>

>>Dave W wrote:
>>
>>>Jeff Edelen <[email protected]> had this to say
>>
>>Check the link to <http://www.sedonaweather.net> that Pete provided. The humidity isn't too bad.
>
> Isn't too bad? Compared to our levels during the summer, it's damn near non existant! According to
> last year stats, the hottest day was 112 degrees, with like 30% humidity. That's amazing to me.

Actually, according to the chart for 2003, when it reached 112.6F on the hottest day, 7/10, the
average humidity was only 10.1%. That's some good riding weather!

-Jeff

> Dave W wrote:
>> Jeff Edelen <[email protected]> had this to say news:1ef%b.1397$h23.193@fed1read06

>>>Check the link to <http://www.sedonaweather.net> that Pete provided. The humidity isn't too bad.
>>
>> Isn't too bad? Compared to our levels during the summer, it's damn near non existant!
>> According to last year stats, the hottest day was 112 degrees, with like 30% humidity. That's
>> amazing to me.
>
> Actually, according to the chart for 2003, when it reached 112.6F on the hottest day, 7/10, the
> average humidity was only 10.1%. That's some good riding weather!
>
> -Jeff

Yep, my mistake. I was just to giddy when I realized how little humidity there actually was out
there. (30% was pretty high according to the chart.)

Sounds like perfect riding weather to me. At least your sweat can evaporate!

Dave

Jeff Edelen <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<Rzh%b.1407$h23.218@fed1read06>...
> Dave W wrote:
> > Jeff Edelen <[email protected]> had this to say news:1ef%b.1397$h23.193@fed1read06

> >>Check the link to <http://www.sedonaweather.net> that Pete provided. The humidity isn't too bad.
> >
> > Isn't too bad? Compared to our levels during the summer, it's damn near non existant!
> > According to last year stats, the hottest day was 112 degrees, with like 30% humidity. That's
> > amazing to me.
>
> Actually, according to the chart for 2003, when it reached 112.6F on the hottest day, 7/10, the
> average humidity was only 10.1%. That's some good riding weather!
>
> -Jeff

Remember, July and August are right in the middle of monsoon season in Northern Arizona. Watch for
lightning and flash flooding.

On Tue, 24 Feb 2004 16:04:25 GMT, "p e t e f a g e r l i n"
<[email protected]> wrote:

>After the male bits at the beginning, it's all girl power all of the time with an acid trip throw
>in at the end.
>
>http://www.mtbvideos.net/video/sedona04.mpg 45 mb

Great Video Pete. I think I recognized the effect at the end of the
vid. Forget to unzoom after some off the bike work? :) I have at least an hour or so of that
"effect" laying around.

Bill Porter www.mountainbikebill.com

Bill Porter wrote:
> On Tue, 24 Feb 2004 16:04:25 GMT, "p e t e f a g e r l i n"
> <[email protected]> wrote:
>

>>After the male bits at the beginning, it's all girl power all of the time with an acid trip throw
>>in at the end.
>>
>>http://www.mtbvideos.net/video/sedona04.mpg 45 mb
>>

> Great Video Pete. I think I recognized the effect at the end of the
> vid. Forget to unzoom after some off the bike work? :) I have at least an hour or so of that
> "effect" laying around.
>
> Bill Porter www.mountainbikebill.com

You know, that was my first thought, too... I might point out that you beat Pete to the punch on
that one. You have a little bit of it in your OCST video- as you obviously know.

Miles

On 2004-02-25, tcmedara penned:
> p e t e f a g e r l i n <[email protected]> wrote:
>> After the male bits at the beginning, it's all girl power all of the time with an acid trip throw
>> in at the end.
>>
>> http://www.mtbvideos.net/video/sedona04.mpg 45 mb
>
> You have brought me joy. Much thanks. It's all I have.
>
> Saw the doc today. He said it was okay to ride the stationary bike now.
>
> Just shoot me....

Little baby steps now will make for a faster recovery in the long run. If we shot you now, you
wouldn't ever get to ride again!

--
monique

On Sun, 29 Feb 2004 16:01:32 GMT, miles todd <[email protected]>
wrote:

>Bill Porter wrote:
>> On Tue, 24 Feb 2004 16:04:25 GMT, "p e t e f a g e r l i n"
>> <[email protected]> wrote:
>>

>>>After the male bits at the beginning, it's all girl power all of the time with an acid trip throw
>>>in at the end.
>>>
>>>http://www.mtbvideos.net/video/sedona04.mpg 45 mb
>>>

>> Great Video Pete. I think I recognized the effect at the end of the
>> vid. Forget to unzoom after some off the bike work? :) I have at least an hour or so of that
>> "effect" laying around.
>>
>> Bill Porter www.mountainbikebill.com
>>

>You know, that was my first thought, too... I might point out that you beat Pete to the punch on
>that one. You have a little bit of it in your OCST video- as you obviously know.
>

>Miles

Odds are it is not the first time Pete has done that. It is very easy to do. That is why I'm
putting a little label inside of the carbon enclosure to remind me about it. It will say
"Unzoom Dumbass!"

Bill Porter www.mountainbikebill.com