See message

Discussion in 'Triathlon' started by Dr. Steven Walk, Apr 30, 2003.

  1. See Subject

    Tags:

  2. Roger Hunter

    Roger Hunter Guest

  3. Brian Reeds

    Brian Reeds Guest

  4. Roger Hunter

    Roger Hunter Guest

    "Father Guido Sarducci" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...

    > Perhaps I can be of assistance, my son.

    I think you can, Father. We need a man of the cloth over at rec.running. Truly, there are many
    sinners there, many souls needing saved. One individual - of many identities ( i.e. theBillRodgers,
    Bill-always-hard-Rodgers, Young Goodman, Itchy Sanchez, etc) - especially needs to be invited into
    the confessional. You'll even come across old friends from this board, such as Matt Juric, Mike
    Tennant and Cam Wilson.

    Come Father, share your very essence with us sinners. And if you can bring the good Dr., then so
    much the better.

    Roger <a sinner, needing your love

  5. Roger Hunter

    Roger Hunter Guest

    <MJuric> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

    > >Come Father, share your very essence with us sinners. And if you can bring the good Dr., then so
    > >much the better.
    > >
    > >Roger <a sinner, needing your love>
    > >
    > What? Roger calling for reinforcements? I'm ashamed.
    >
    > ~Matt

    Reinforcements? Nah! Just inviting more to the troll-fest that is rec.running, you know that :)

    Roger.

  6. Roger Hunter

    Roger Hunter Guest

    <MJuric> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

    > Oh but we have such a fine set of trolls. Your inviting the folks that are going to leave
    > posts like "you got poopy in your pants" or "runners are gay". Not nearly as much fun as what
    > we have now.

    Come, come, Matt. Father Guido has established an honourable record on rst and rbr. And 'ecce' is an
    old friend from my 220 forum days, who's rapidly turning into an exceptionally amusing troll.
    Rec.running would accrue considerable benefit from their presence, to say naught of the effort it
    would save me in visiting this dull group. If I see another FS or FA post I'll scream...

    Roger.