See message

"Father Guido Sarducci" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> Perhaps I can be of assistance, my son.

I think you can, Father. We need a man of the cloth over at rec.running. Truly, there are many
sinners there, many souls needing saved. One individual - of many identities ( i.e. theBillRodgers,
Bill-always-hard-Rodgers, Young Goodman, Itchy Sanchez, etc) - especially needs to be invited into
the confessional. You'll even come across old friends from this board, such as Matt Juric, Mike
Tennant and Cam Wilson.

Come Father, share your very essence with us sinners. And if you can bring the good Dr., then so
much the better.

Roger <a sinner, needing your love

<MJuric> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

> >Come Father, share your very essence with us sinners. And if you can bring the good Dr., then so
> >much the better.
> >
> >Roger <a sinner, needing your love>
> >
> What? Roger calling for reinforcements? I'm ashamed.
>
> ~Matt

Reinforcements? Nah! Just inviting more to the troll-fest that is rec.running, you know that :)

Roger.

<MJuric> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

> Oh but we have such a fine set of trolls. Your inviting the folks that are going to leave
> posts like "you got poopy in your pants" or "runners are gay". Not nearly as much fun as what
> we have now.

Come, come, Matt. Father Guido has established an honourable record on rst and rbr. And 'ecce' is an
old friend from my 220 forum days, who's rapidly turning into an exceptionally amusing troll.
Rec.running would accrue considerable benefit from their presence, to say naught of the effort it
would save me in visiting this dull group. If I see another FS or FA post I'll scream...

Roger.