See my baby?

Rinirulz

Nov 24, 2003
Hi.This is my wife over here.It has been with me for about 6 years so far.Got it as a aftermarket from a friend of mine at SGD$1000.Change quite a number of stuffs during all this years.Just spend bout half a grand on it recently.Tell me how u feel bout it.Owh,btw,it's a cad2 beast of the east.Thanks!

It's the shimano m540 wheelset which i just got for my bike.It looks nice and it's very smooth.It's endurance level for trashing and all that is really high.Was almost thinking of getting spin rims berofe this.My bike's loud heh?

wow! how about some close-ups of the drive-train and stuff?
I'd like to see what you've got on there :D

Hiya there!It's just using some old school parts.An old xtr crank,xtr rear de,at from de,xt cassette...Will be adding a few things more so hm...Wait for it...For the ground clearance and flexxing?Yeah...It' really true bout the flexing.But doesn't really bother me coz will be adding my brake brace in soon.Thanks everyone!

mmmm... yummy bike- i'm a little partial to cannondale myself. :D is that a ringle stem? :D can't beat that!

Originally posted by fasterTHANyou
mmmm... yummy bike- i'm a little partial to cannondale myself. :D is that a ringle stem? :D can't beat that!

what do u mean by the ringle stem?