See you Monday

Huw Pritchard

Guest
Well, I'm off for a dirty weekend with Andy Chequer. Bit of drinking in one of Bristol's taverns
this evening then heading off to the Isle of Man to ride bicycles and sleep in a tent.

Barring horrific accidents, I'll be back on Monday. Wish me luck.

"Huw Pritchard" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Well, I'm off for a dirty weekend with Andy Chequer. Bit of drinking in one of Bristol's taverns
> this evening then heading off to the Isle of Man to ride bicycles and sleep in a tent.
>
> Barring horrific accidents, I'll be back on Monday. Wish me luck.

Aye sounds like a 'man'ly weekend! Cheers!

Mike