See you Monday

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Huw Pritchard, Apr 17, 2003.

  1. Well, I'm off for a dirty weekend with Andy Chequer. Bit of drinking in one of Bristol's taverns
    this evening then heading off to the Isle of Man to ride bicycles and sleep in a tent.

    Barring horrific accidents, I'll be back on Monday. Wish me luck.

  2. Michael Dart

    Michael Dart Guest

    "Huw Pritchard" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Well, I'm off for a dirty weekend with Andy Chequer. Bit of drinking in one of Bristol's taverns
    > this evening then heading off to the Isle of Man to ride bicycles and sleep in a tent.
    >
    > Barring horrific accidents, I'll be back on Monday. Wish me luck.

    Aye sounds like a 'man'ly weekend! Cheers!

    Mike