seeking employment as massage therapist w/ US based professionalcycling team

Hi There,
what kind of opportunities exist for an experienced massage therapist
in a professional cycline organization? any suggestions as to how I'd
get started on this persuit? Thanks,
Chris

[email protected] wrote:

> Hi There,
> what kind of opportunities exist for an experienced massage therapist
> in a professional cycline organization? any suggestions as to how I'd
> get started on this persuit? Thanks,
> Chris

Depends.

If you are a guy, there are no openings. If you are a girl and give
happy endings, then I can get you a job yesterday with any pro team.

Thanks,

Magilla

On Jan 29, 1:19 pm, [email protected] wrote:
> Hi There,
> what kind of opportunities exist for an experienced massage therapist
> in a professional cycline organization? any suggestions as to how I'd
> get started on this persuit? Thanks,
> Chris

Did you used to work for Heath Ledger?

[email protected] wrote:
> Did you used to work for Heath Ledger?

In that case VDB may be looking for a masseur.