Seeking Illuminite opinions

John Staines

Guest
Hi all,

Has anyone on the list had any experience with Illuminite products? Are they as good as the
hype/advertising suggests?

Many thanks in advance

John

When brand new they are fantastic. After 3 washes my shorts were just grey- no illuminate at all

"John Staines" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Hi all,
>
> Has anyone on the list had any experience with Illuminite products? Are they as good as the
> hype/advertising suggests?
>
> Many thanks in advance
>
> John

Netti has discontinued this product line, only gentle hand wash inside out only. John Staines