Seeking Illuminite opinions

Discussion in 'Australia and New Zealand' started by John Staines, Jun 3, 2003.

  1. John Staines

    John Staines Guest

    Hi all,

    Has anyone on the list had any experience with Illuminite products? Are they as good as the
    hype/advertising suggests?

    Many thanks in advance

    John

    Tags:

  2. Peter Vesel

    Peter Vesel Guest

    When brand new they are fantastic. After 3 washes my shorts were just grey- no illuminate at all

    "John Staines" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Hi all,
    >
    > Has anyone on the list had any experience with Illuminite products? Are they as good as the
    > hype/advertising suggests?
    >
    > Many thanks in advance
    >
    > John

  3. David Bailey

    David Bailey Guest

    Netti has discontinued this product line, only gentle hand wash inside out only. John Staines