Seeking Serious F Rider

Larry D Jones

Guest
I am a serious nomad rider. I live in the sunny and warm SE and ride year round . No snow here !
I have a lovely secluded home in a rider friendly area that is situated ideally for trips into
Fl., the Big Easy, Mobile and a LOT of local , interesting points of interest. IF you are ready
to get out of the rat race and enjoy life, drop me an email and lets talk. Life is too short NOT
to ride !- Larry

On Mon, 5 May 2003 20:58:55 -0500, "LARRY D JONES" <[email protected]> wrote:

>I am a serious nomad rider. I live in the sunny and warm SE and ride year round . No snow here !
>I have a lovely secluded home in a rider friendly area that is situated ideally for trips into
>Fl., the Big Easy, Mobile and a LOT of local , interesting points of interest. IF you are ready
>to get out of the rat race and enjoy life, drop me an email and lets talk. Life is too short NOT
>to ride !- Larry

I'll translate this for you, sentance for sentance.

I am chronically unemployed. I sweat a lot and ride around picking up cans or anything that I can
trade for food. It rains a lot! I have a run down trailer in the woods where nobody in their right
mind would drive their car and there's some local points of interest: the creek, the possum pit, and
an interesting fella that never wears any clothes next door. If you are stupid enough to take a
blind chance that I'm not a serial something-or-other, drop me an email and lets talk.

Life is too short NOT to ride!

NOSPAM is antispam