Seen any cheap flourescent reflective jackets in the sales?

Alan

Guest
Seen any cheap flourescent reflective jackets in the sales? I could do with one on these
dark mornings!

Don't know how many headers you keep loaded but this question was comprehensively answered on

1/12/03

"nobody760" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Don't know how many headers you keep loaded but this question was comprehensively answered on
>
> 1/12/03

Not that far back! But I had a good Google around that date, and I think this might be the thread:
http://snipurl.com/3kj3 Some good pointers there, but I think the reply from dirtlylitterbox will
do me fine!

I am trying to find a fluorescent hat like the one the crossing patrol officer is wearing. I got my
cloak of invisibility [1] for christmas and so far seem to get the extra space expected from the
theory of Big.

..d

1. Altura Nevis jacket in fluo yellow. Great piece of kit.