Seen Elsewhere

Dave Larrington

Guest
Just thought I should share this with the chap's numerous fans in here
:)

<URL:http://www.martian.fm/clarkson_map2.jpg>

Historians' Right To Work Campaign - We Demand A Continuing Supply Of
History!

Dave Larrington wrote:
> Just thought I should share this with the chap's numerous fans in here
> :)
>
> <URL:http://www.martian.fm/clarkson_map2.jpg>

whatever it is it's enough to trigger our work net-nanny

Dave Larrington wrote:

>Just thought I should share this with the chap's numerous fans in here
>:)
>
><URL:http://www.martian.fm/clarkson_map2.jpg>

Better still put that JPEG in context...

http://www.martian.fm/

In article <[email protected]>, Phil Cook
([email protected]) wrote:
> Dave Larrington wrote:
>
> >Just thought I should share this with the chap's numerous fans in here
> >:)
> >
> ><URL:http://www.martian.fm/clarkson_map2.jpg>

> Better still put that JPEG in context...
>
> http://www.martian.fm/

D'oh!

(goes back to sleep)

Dead journalists make excellent objets d'art.

in message <[email protected]>, Phil Cook
('[email protected]') wrote:

> Dave Larrington wrote:
>
>>Just thought I should share this with the chap's numerous fans in here
>>:)
>>
>><URL:http://www.martian.fm/clarkson_map2.jpg>

> Better still put that JPEG in context...
>
> http://www.martian.fm/

If honourable gentlemen opposite would care to append the filename
'hansard.htm' to the said URL, the Acceptable Use Policies of
innumerable institutions and employers up and down the country would be
irreparably damaged.

But it might be worth it anyway...

;; Semper in faecibus sumus, sole profundum variat.

MartinM <[email protected]> whizzed past me shouting

>Dave Larrington wrote:
>> Just thought I should share this with the chap's numerous fans in here
>> :)
>>
>> <URL:http://www.martian.fm/clarkson_map2.jpg>

>whatever it is it's enough to trigger our work net-nanny

It's a diagram showing how the Hemel fire contributes to the decline in
North Sea cod stocks.

--
Sue ];:))

Bicycle helmets are really a bit of a scam.
They make most cyclists slightly less safe but there's money in selling them.

Simon Brooke wrote:

>> http://www.martian.fm/

>If honourable gentlemen opposite would care to append the filename
>'hansard.htm' to the said URL, the Acceptable Use Policies of
>innumerable institutions and employers up and down the country would be
>irreparably damaged.
>
>But it might be worth it anyway...

I looked in there and didn't like what I saw :-(