Seen in the same room

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by Martin Richards, Mar 1, 2004.

  1. Have our Phil Cook and Toby McGuire (Seabiscuit/Spiderman) ever been seen in the same room together?

    --
    Martin Richardson
    216/284 Munros (34/34 'Furths')

    Tags:

  2. Tobey

    Tobey Guest

    On Mon, 1 Mar 2004 23:56:30 +0000, Martin Richardson wrote:

    >Have our Phil Cook and Toby McGuire (Seabiscuit/Spiderman) ever been seen in the same room
    >together?

    What do you think? http://www.p-t-cook.freeserve.co.uk/temp/

  3. In message <[email protected]>, [email protected] writes
    >On Mon, 1 Mar 2004 23:56:30 +0000, Martin Richardson wrote:
    >
    >>Have our Phil Cook and Toby McGuire (Seabiscuit/Spiderman) ever been seen in the same room
    >>together?
    >
    >What do you think? http://www.p-t-cook.freeserve.co.uk/temp/

    Shouldn't you be wearing a jockey cap, Toby?

    --
    Martin Richardson
    216/284 Munros (34/34 'Furths')
    217/89 Donalds 409/1552 Marilyns 439/439 Nuttalls

  4. Ian Dainty

    Ian Dainty Guest

    "Martin Richardson" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]

    > Have our Phil Cook and Toby McGuire (Seabiscuit/Spiderman) ever been seen in the same room
    > together?

    Have Welsh person Paul Saunders and Rock person Moby ever been seen in the same room together?

    Ian.

  5. In message <[email protected]>, Ian Dainty
    <[email protected]> writes
    >"Martin Richardson" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >news:[email protected]
    >
    >> Have our Phil Cook and Toby McGuire (Seabiscuit/Spiderman) ever been seen in the same room
    >> together?
    >
    >Have Welsh person Paul Saunders and Rock person Moby ever been seen in the same room together?

    Have Ian Dainty and Jeff Tweedy of Uncle Tupelo ever been in the same room?

    --
    Martin Richardson
    216/284 Munros (34/34 'Furths')
    217/89 Donalds 409/1552 Marilyns 439/439 Nuttalls

  6. Kro

    Kro Guest

    "Martin Richardson" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > In message <[email protected]>, Ian Dainty
    > <[email protected]> writes
    > >"Martin Richardson" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > >news:[email protected]
    > >
    > >> Have our Phil Cook and Toby McGuire (Seabiscuit/Spiderman) ever been seen in the same room
    > >> together?
    > >
    > >Have Welsh person Paul Saunders and Rock person Moby ever been seen in the same room together?
    > >
    > Have Ian Dainty and Jeff Tweedy of Uncle Tupelo ever been in the same room?

    Careful Martin, with name drops like that, you'll give this newsgroup a good name.

    KRO (Not referring to Msrs Dainty or Tweedy BTW!)