Seized Cranks

ValhallaXP

Apr 5, 2005
On my 2006 Orbea Asphalt , i am intending to replace the Campagnolo Daytona Chainset to a Campagnolo Centuar Chainset (note tjhese are Nine Speed)
Upon having the right tools, i believe i do have a UT-FC060 as well i undid the fastening bolts with a 8mm allen key,but in trying to remove the cranks, i cannot seem to budge these, Do they appear to have seized onto the bottom bracket axle, Am i doing something wrong here?

ValhallaXP said:
On my 2006 Orbea Asphalt , i am intending to replace the Campagnolo Daytona Chainset to a Campagnolo Centuar Chainset (note tjhese are Nine Speed)
Upon having the right tools, i believe i do have a UT-FC060 as well i undid the fastening bolts with a 8mm allen key,but in trying to remove the cranks, i cannot seem to budge these, Do they appear to have seized onto the bottom bracket axle, Am i doing something wrong here?

Need a proper crank puller. Thread into the place where you removed the crank bolt.

Like this for all 2006, NON-UT Campagnolo cranks.

http://www.parktool.com/products/detail.asp?cat=26&item=CWP-7

Thanks for that, upon looking on the parker tool link, i actaully got one of these, therefore after looking at the picture i now know how to remove it thanks again

ValhallaXP said: