Selection Fight

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by J Dash Me, Mar 27, 2003.

  1. J Dash Me

    J Dash Me Guest

    Want to see a fight? Check out what is going on regarding US Worlds Team Selection for Track at
    Fixedgearfever.com

    Jame "The Equalizer" (remember that old dude on that show) Carney

    Tags:

  2. Robert Chung

    Robert Chung Guest

    "J DASH ME" <[email protected]> wrote
    > Want to see a fight? Check out what is going on regarding US Worlds Team Selection for Track at
    > Fixedgearfever.com
    >
    > Jame "The Equalizer" (remember that old dude on that show) Carney

    FWIW, I thought Johnson's response (at least, the version reported in cyclingnews.com) was
    incredibly disingenuous. I read it as, "I just pissed down your neck, and now I'm gonna tell you
    it's raining."

  3. Andy Coggan

    Andy Coggan Guest

    "J DASH ME" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > Want to see a fight? Check out what is going on regarding US Worlds Team Selection for Track at
    > Fixedgearfever.com
    >
    > Jame "The Equalizer" (remember that old dude on that show) Carney

    Have you established a legal support fund for people to donate to you?

    Andy Coggan