Self Driving Cars

I am pretty optimist, but then I have never enjoyed driving a car and certainly do not enjoy the way other people do it in my neighborhood. An aquaintance of my was killed crossing the road a few months ago by an elderly driver running a light. During rush hour people in a hurry just do totally crazy stuff on a routine basis, ten or twenty cars will run the turn light -- its become somehow "normal" acceptable behavior.

Even if we do not end up with fully automated cars I would support having "limiters" like they are putting on trains these days that would stop them from running lights, mounting the pavement, speeding etc.

I think if every car was being tracked, where it all can be organized and calculated for optimum efficiency, I think it could work. But even cyclist need to be in check also. Even cyclist can get out of hand sometimes and break the laws and push the boundries of safety.

I think if every car was being tracked, where it all can be organized and calculated for optimum efficiency, I think it could work. But even cyclist need to be in check also. Even cyclist can get out of hand sometimes and break the laws and push the boundries of safety.