self sealing tubes

wandering threw wal mort, i slid into the cambell hausfeld tire-air
section and found!! a four in hand tube valve tool.
EUREKA!EUREKA!EUREKA!EUREKA!
using the little devil(a handsome tool), i pondered-does psitioning the
rim nipple at 5pm, letting the fluid drain to tube bottom, then
releasing air pressure by unscrewing the schrader valve NOT BY pressing
the valve pin-
does unscrewing the valve produce less slime leakage than the fluoid
carried out by higher air velocity suck when pressing the schrader pin
in? hey bernoulli!!
also,(inwal) i found a can of prestone rubber dressing for the rim/pads
and there's a can of rubber cement for pathces as wellas the patching.
caveat. i have swimmiers ear and a small bottle of prescription
anti-bio. label sez 1 ml contains ( 1 ml ) as much anti bio as the
entire tube of garden variety neomycin.
NAPA carries valve tools, rubber belt dressing and 8oz
can of BalKamp 765-1198 Napa Universal Cement. Excellent for self
sealing tubes!

[email protected] wrote:
> wandering threw wal mort, i slid into the cambell hausfeld tire-air
> section and found!! a four in hand tube valve tool.
> EUREKA!EUREKA!EUREKA!EUREKA!
> using the little devil(a handsome tool), i pondered-does psitioning
> the rim nipple at 5pm, letting the fluid drain to tube bottom, then
> releasing air pressure by unscrewing the schrader valve NOT BY
> pressing the valve pin-
> does unscrewing the valve produce less slime leakage than the fluoid
> carried out by higher air velocity suck when pressing the schrader pin
> in? hey bernoulli!!
> also,(inwal) i found a can of prestone rubber dressing for the
> rim/pads and there's a can of rubber cement for pathces as wellas the
> patching. caveat. i have swimmiers ear and a small bottle of
> prescription anti-bio. label sez 1 ml contains ( 1 ml ) as much anti
> bio as the entire tube of garden variety neomycin.
> NAPA carries valve tools, rubber belt dressing and 8oz
> can of BalKamp 765-1198 Napa Universal Cement. Excellent for self
> sealing tubes!

PPPPPppppppssssssssssssssssssssssttttttttttttttttttttttttttt...........

D'oh!

> D'oh!

A word of surprise usually uttered when someone says or does something
that was wildly stupid. An expression of recognition that one's own
action(s) or statement(s) is considered totally wildy stupid, moronic,
or buffoonish. Often times used upon the realization of making a
mistake which can be considered wildy stupid, moronic, or buffoonish.

bill, don't let it get you down or slimed, its probabbbly herditary.
gotta pay attention and think, dude!

[email protected] wrote:
>> D'oh!

> A word of surprise usually uttered when someone says or does something
> that was wildly stupid. An expression of recognition that one's own
> action(s) or statement(s) is considered totally wildy stupid, moronic,
> or buffoonish. Often times used upon the realization of making a
> mistake which can be considered wildy stupid, moronic, or buffoonish.

Obviously pasted. (The text.)

> bill, don't let it get you down or slimed, its probabbbly herditary.
> gotta pay attention and think, dude!

Obviously pasted. (The author.)

:-D

(Gene, WTH are you doing?!? Proper /prose/, man?!?)

what am i not doing?

the really cool thing about getting the valve out with the four in one-
is the stuff that once blew out now rest silently clinging to the
nipple's interior wall
where it can be blown back into the tube where it expletive dletd
belongs

one does wish for longer tool handles but then the tool wouldn't spin
around in the spoke space.
with longer handles i could hold it between my fingers and jab the
sharp end through the forehead of the *&&^$((99 creep stealing my
valve caps

when letting the air out with the four in one valve tool-keep the valve
threaded a bit-squeezing the bead with a loose valve sends valve and
slime into low earth orbit!