Selfish Nothstein can't lead out teammate Vogels

Ronde Champ

Guest
Hey,

It was pretty amusing for us in the stage 2 Iron Range Road
Race of the Nature Valley Grand Prix to see the Navigators
Pro Cycling Team (America's only Division 2 UCI Trade Team)
have their own internal battles.

Henk Vogels is an overall hope, and is racing for sprint
time bonuses. Their sprinter Marty Nothstein has other
plans. He is a big guy (I rode next to him half the 3 hour
road race). Because of the extremely difficult final stage
to come in Stillwater on Sunday, Marty has almost no chance
of finishing the race.

If Marty would have lead out Henk in our race yesterday,
Henk would be leading the overall. Instead, Mr Selfish
pedophile decided to go for it, and lead out eventual stage
winner Old Man Dave McCook. Marty held on for second, and
flicked Henk who got third.

Our team couln't believe our luck in getting a NRC Stage
win in our first year as Pro's. We voted to include Marty
in our split, as a sign of appreciation.

Thanks, Ronde Champ

"Ronde Champ" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Hey,
>
> It was pretty amusing for us in the stage 2 Iron Range
> Road Race of the Nature Valley Grand Prix to see the
> Navigators Pro Cycling Team (America's only Division 2
> UCI Trade Team) have their own internal battles.
>
> Henk Vogels is an overall hope, and is racing for sprint
> time bonuses. Their sprinter Marty Nothstein has other
> plans. He is a big guy (I rode next to him half the 3
> hour road race).

Marty is 6'2" and about 175 maybe less, you must be a very
small piece of **** Dave

"Dave H" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "Ronde Champ" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > Hey,
> >
> > It was pretty amusing for us in the stage 2 Iron Range
> > Road Race of the Nature Valley Grand Prix to see the
> > Navigators Pro Cycling Team (America's only Division 2
> > UCI Trade Team) have their own internal battles.
> >
> > Henk Vogels is an overall hope, and is racing for
> > sprint time bonuses. Their sprinter Marty Nothstein has
> > other plans. He is a big guy (I rode next to him half
> > the 3 hour road race).
>
> Marty is 6'2" and about 175 maybe less, you must be a very
> small piece of **** Dave

Are you sure about that? He was closer to 200 the last time
I saw him (over a year ago).

> "Dave H" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> >
> > "Ronde Champ" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> > > Hey,
> > >
> > > It was pretty amusing for us in the stage 2 Iron
> > > Range Road Race of the Nature Valley Grand Prix to
> > > see the Navigators Pro Cycling Team (America's only
> > > Division 2 UCI Trade Team) have their own internal
> > > battles.
> > >
> > > Henk Vogels is an overall hope, and is racing for
> > > sprint time bonuses. Their sprinter Marty Nothstein
> > > has other plans. He is a big guy (I rode next to him
> > > half the 3 hour road race).
> >
> > Marty is 6'2" and about 175 maybe less, you must be a
> > very small piece
of
> > **** Dave
>
> Are you sure about that? He was closer to 200 the last
> time I saw him
(over
> a year ago).

Yes, in 2000 when he won the Olympic Match Sprint Title, he
was 215, At Interbike 2 years ago when I spoke to him he was
175. Navigators site lists him at 180, which I think is
high, Marty is pretty damn skinny these days Dave

[email protected] (Ronde Champ) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> Hey,
>
> It was pretty amusing for us in the stage 2 Iron Range
> Road Race of the Nature Valley Grand Prix to see the
> Navigators Pro Cycling Team (America's only Division 2
> UCI Trade Team) have their own internal battles.
>
> Henk Vogels is an overall hope, and is racing for sprint
> time bonuses. Their sprinter Marty Nothstein has other
> plans. He is a big guy (I rode next to him half the 3
> hour road race). Because of the extremely difficult final
> stage to come in Stillwater on Sunday, Marty has almost
> no chance of finishing the race.
>
> If Marty would have lead out Henk in our race yesterday,
> Henk would be leading the overall. Instead, Mr Selfish
> pedophile decided to go for it, and lead out eventual
> stage winner Old Man Dave McCook. Marty held on for
> second, and flicked Henk who got third.
>
> Our team couln't believe our luck in getting a NRC Stage
> win in our first year as Pro's. We voted to include Marty
> in our split, as a sign of appreciation.
>
> Thanks, Ronde Champ

Not RC,

If you ride for McWack cycling, then you ride for the
worst "Pro" team ever and have absolutely no reason to
shoot your mouth off. The only thing I am sure of is you
are on the team you had nothing to do with the win since
beside McCook no one on your team can ride. By process of
elimination: Taylor is too dumb to post to the RBR, McCook
only uses the net to pick up chicks (ask him), this means
you are either that smelly wink Roman, who sucks and rides
around smelling the whole race up, or the other loser who
no one has ever heard off that who was 5 minutes back, how
do you lead someone out from 5 minutes back? So go pound
off, since you suck.

RVD

PS Tell McCook I said hello, and that I said you are a
douche bag.

1 Dave McCook (USA) McGuire ProCycling 20 Mike Taylor (USA)
McGuire ProCycling 37 Roman Kilun (USA) McGuire ProCycling
125 Colin Beardsley (USA) McGuire ProCycling DROPPED

Rik Van Diesel wrote:

> If you ride for McWack cycling, then you ride for the
> worst "Pro" team ever and have absolutely no reason to
> shoot your mouth off. The only thing I am sure of is you
> are on the team you had nothing to do with the win since
> beside McCook no one on your team can ride. By process of
> elimination: Taylor is too dumb to post to the RBR, McCook
> only uses the net to pick up chicks (ask him), this means
> you are either that smelly wink Roman, who sucks and rides
> around smelling the whole race up, or the other loser who
> no one has ever heard off that who was 5 minutes back, how
> do you lead someone out from 5 minutes back? So go pound
> off, since you suck.

My money was on Colin...
http://www.mcguireprocycling.com/kilun.html says 6'3 and 175
lbs, i.e. about the same size as Marty these days...

whereas http://www.mcguireprocycling.com/beardsley.html is
somewhat lacking in career highlights...